20:The Strange Behavior.

Hey guys,thank you so much for ur response in the previous chapter. Hope u will like this part too.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What the hell!"shouted Shekhar on Swara who was sitting on the hospital bed,bowing her head down,trying to hide her tears.

Shekhar: Is this ur new drama or something? What u want to prove haa? That I am not caring for u. Listen! If u think by doing this tricks u could escape then keep dreaming cause nothing is going to change. Get that!

Swara nodded silently.It was Sanskaar who called them from her mobile. But little did he know it was of no use. Shekhar Gadodia was a devil and if he comes to know,it would only increase her problems. But now it was too late to make everything alright.

"Now where are u lost?" Shubham said making a disgusting face.

Shekhar:She must be lost in her lover's dreams. Right?

Shu:Let it be dad! There is no use of telling her. She is complete useless.
Huh!

She:yeah! Now tell me who will pay ur hospital bills. That bloody lover of urs toh went away.

Swa(slowly):He... he already paid it.

She: Thank god! Atleast we are relieved.

Shu: uff! Come dad,let's go from here. Already this much of our time is wasted.

She:Yeah,come let's go. Atleast I have a sensible son like u.(🤮🤮)

They left from there.

_____________

'Knock knock' someone knocked on the door. Swara immediately wiped her tears and made herself presentable.

Swa:Come in.
She was shocked to see Sanskaar standing with her food.

Swa:What are u doing here? At this time.
She looked at the wall clock indicating 8:50pm.

San:Why? I couldn't come here?

Swa:Why would you like to come here?

San:Well,because I have a very dumb friend of mine admitted here. Now what to do,dosti ki hai toh nibhani toh padegi.(If I did friendship with u,I have to follow it)Right?

Swara just looked on.

San:Anyways,come on. U have to eat ur dinner.

Swa:I will eat u go.

San:Yeah I know,how much u will eat. The same way u were eating from many days. U were eating air. Right?

Swa:Sanskaar please,U r taunting me since I landed here.

San:Then what am I supposed to do for ur stupid behavior. Tumhari aarti utaaru?(smiles sarcastically)🙄

Swa:Ok fine! I am eating.

After finishing her dinner,Sanskaar helped her to lie down as she was weak.He covered her with the comforter.

Swa:Enough now,U can leave.

San(while  arranging the comforter properly):I am not going anywhere tonight. I am staying with u.

Swa:What!😨

San:Yes! Now sleep and don't argue with me. I am not going to go anywhere. Don't forget I am still ur boss and boss is always right!

Swara just closed her eyes. She was very much tired to think about anything right now. She slowly drifted into peaceful sleep with Sanskaar sitting beside her,caressing her hair.

Sanskaar's POV

Finally now Swara is okay. God! I was so scared. I just went home to freshen up a bit as her Baba and her brother had came. When I was returning to her ward,I was shocked to see them leaving her ward with a not interested face. I mean,come on! I just met her few months ago and I felt like dying to see her in that condition and here inspite of being with her from her birth they are behaving as if she means nothing.There behavior, it... it was strange. If I would be in her place,my Mom would go mad. Like really Mad! She would have taken whole house on her head and I am quite surprised by the looks they were giving her. It were just like"U are a piece of nothing for us" looks. Even when I called them to inform about Swara,her father literally shouted from the other side. Moreover nobody is living with her today. She is just left alone.  That's the reason I came back as the doctor called me up to inquire about it. Wait! Is it the reason behind Swara's behaviour. If it I have to find out the truth.Soon.

End of POV.

He got up and went towards the couch which was placed beside the bed. He sat on it and had his dinner. After finishing the dinner he went to the washroom and changed in his night clothes. He lied on the couch,thinking about all the happenings throughout the day.

He stared at her sleeping figure. "How peacefully she is sleeping" thought Sanskaar.

San:I don't know Swara what's bothering u. But I promise I will find it out and give u all the love u deserve and trust me u deserve all the love of this world. U r a pure soul and I am glad that I love u,very much.

He closed his eyes drifting into the dreams of his future with the love of his life❤

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Sorry for the late update and the short part. I know this is not long enough but I will try to update longer chapters.

And THANKYOU so much for ur response in the last chapter. Chapter 19 was the first one to complete 50 votes. Half century guys!!

Congratulations to all of us!🥳🥳

Hope u will keep supporting me in the same way ahead.

Till then
Take care,Be happy and Love yourself.🥰🥰

Total words:957

Thanks,
With love,
Shravani ❤