22:Introduction To Him.

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. Thank u so much for ur response in the previous chapter. Hope u will like this too.

Happy Reading.🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The screen continues from Shekhar and Shubham talking to each other and telling their deeds shamelessly.

Shu:Thank god dad! We found HIM that time otherwise we would have missed this chance.

Shekhar remembers how he met HIM.

FLASHBACK

It was at the time when Shekhar and Shubham had went to the village(hope u all remember). The truth was that they never visited the village. They were in Shimla signing a contract and also enjoying free vacation. It was Shubham who met HIM first at a night club. Unexpectedly they both became very good friends and Shubham started working with him in his illegal business of human trafficking and drugs. Ofcourse Shubham loved his job very much. 😠

HE saw Swara when HE visited Shubham's house for work purpose and that's when his lustful eyes fell on her and he decided he would take her to him and enjoy her. He asked the same to Shubham but Shekhar proposed for buying Swara and enjoying her all life time which was happily accepted by HIM.

And that's how all the"deal" started.
According to the deal made,Swara will be officially sold on the day of her 23rd birthday to a reckless creature without her own knowledge.

(Hope ur confusion is cleared regarding the flashback. If not,feel free to ask ur questions)

End of Flashback.

Shu:dad!

She:hmm?

Shu:He had called us to meet.

She:When?

Shu: At Blue Star hotel, tomorrow at 12 noon.

She:Hmm,once Swara leaves for her office tomorrow,we will leave.I just hope she goes to office tomorrow.

Shubham just nodded in agreement.

Next Morning
Gadodia house

Swara woke up early today. She started doing the household chores as usual. As Sanskaar has restricted her from coming to office she usually spends sometime talking to her mother holding her photos. Even though she hasn't seen her mother even once in actual but some where she knew a mother can never ever hurt her child.

She was sitting in her room talking to her mother when Shekhar came into her room.

She:Hey you! Why r u sitting like this haa? Don't u have any work. Why the hell are u not joining ur office.

Swa:vo...vo baba,Sanskaar has told not to come.

She:Why? Arey haa,how can I forget he is ur bloody lover na.

Swara felt bad with his tone but kept quiet.

She:Anyways,just go somewhere out from this house. I don't want to see ur stupid face.

Saying this Shekhar went away from her room angrily.

He came inside his own room where Shubham was waiting for him.

She:Shit! She has to go out.

Shu:But why dad? I mean we are meeting him outside then why Swara should be out?