15: The Return Of Devils.

Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter.

Thank you so much for all ur response in the previous chapter!!❤

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Coming out of the washroom Swara stood near the dressing table wiping her wet hair. She was a bit tensed today. Why not, after all today the devils were going to return. The thoughts itself made her shiver.

Yesterday her so called father called her and told that they were coming today so she was supposed to make all the arrangements for their arrival.

She was hell scared about telling him that now she got a new job. "How would he react?" Was the only question that revolved in her mind since yesterday.

She quickly got ready and went down to prepare the breakfast. They would be coming in the afternoon so she decided to take a walk around the garden nearby. Today being Sunday it was a holiday for her.

Coming inside the garden she sat on one of the benches inhaling the fresh morning air. She looked around and found people,some exercising,some just walking around chit-chatting. Her eyes fell on a couple who were enjoying with each other,laughing and talking. She suddenly remembered Sanskaar. Well,this wasn't the first time. She literally remembers him every single second of her day. She just met him yesterday and still missing him,his talks. She laughed at her own thoughts.

It's been 2.5 months she has been working with Sanskaar. Still,it feels like they know each other from a long time. She was still unknown to her feelings. She had a bit of idea but refused to accept them. While for Sanskaar.... ( phir kabhi baat karenge😁)

She looked at her watch it was 10 am."Oh! It's been 2 hrs. I didn't even realized.( because u were lost in someone🤭)

She got up and went towards her house. Entering in she sat on the sofa in the living room and started started watching the television for passing her time. She wasn't a huge fan of television,never! Come on she hardly got time to enjoy,u can't blame her,can u?

Surfing through the channels she stopped on one and squealed in joy watching the show displaying on the screen. Well any guesses?

It was.... Shinchan! Who don't like that cute 5 year old. ( Raise ur hands if u love shinchan too!*me raising excitedly*)

She laughed cutely enjoying the show. She remembered how she used to go mad for this cartoon in her young age. ( I don't know if shinchan still existed then,sorry if I m wrong)

This was a little hidden side of hers or rather we say actual side of hers which was buried deeply with in her. Only her dida was aware of this bubbly girl.

_________________

The clock stroke 6 pm. Swara looked at it trying to calm herself down. They were going to return at 6 in the evening and she was afraid,afraid to face the devils!

'Ding.. Dong' the bell of Gadodia house rang bringing Swara back to her senses. Her heart was beating at the speed of light. She took deep breaths and moved towards the door.

She opened the door and found the 2 faces which she would never want to see smirking at her.

She gulped seeing the wicked smirk.
She somehow composed herself and invited them inside.

Swa: Baba,Bhai!pls come inside.

She: I don't need ur permission to enter my own house,do I?

Swa: No,I didn't mean....

Shu: Dad,don't u think that someone has got wings.

She: I can see that. Don't worry son,some wings are meant to get cut one day.

Swara just looked at them afraid for their next move.

_________________

Post the dinner Shekhar and Shubham went in Shekhar's room for discussing something.

Swara cleaned the table and was in kitchen washing the dishes. She didn't felt to have dinner today. She was lost in her own thoughts.

"Baba and bhai were behaving a bit weird today. God!Maybe I am just exaggerating it."were the last few thoughts of Swara Gadodia before drifting into a peaceful sleep,calling it a day.

___________________

Shekhar stood near the window smirking.

She: She should not know anything about it. Is that clear?

Shubham: Yes dad!

She: Just few more months and then the game would be in our hands.

Both men smirked at each other indicating something wicked getting planned in their brains.

_________________

Sanskaar sat on the swing placed in the huge balcony of his lavish room. He stared at the screen of this iPhone 11X pro which reflected the beautiful picture of Swara.

It was their selfie,which they took on one of the trips back to her home,while eating Icecream.

"She looks so cute in this. I wish I could see her right now"thought Sanskaar smiling to himself.

San: What have u done to me Swara!!

After a lot of struggle with his inner thoughts he decided to give her a call. He looked at the time 10:30pm it showed."I just hope she didn't slept"

He scrolled through his contacts and finally called her. She answered after a few rings.

"Helllooo" she answered in a sleepy voice.

San: Oops! So rahi thi kya?

Swa: Haa? Nahi!Nahi,tum bolo. Kya hua?

San: Kuch nahi.

Swa: Huh! So u just called me to listen a sleepy 'helloo' from me?

San: I... I mean.. haa! Woh are u having the Mehra's file with u? We have a meeting tomorrow.

Swa: Mehra's file? No it must be with you. Remember u took it for rechecking yesterday while leaving the office.

San: oh yeah! Mai bhi na,kitna bhullakad(forgetful) hogaya hu.

Swa: kya sanskaar tum bhi?

This was their night routine from last few months. Every night he would just call her making any excuse and they would end up talking till late nights.

Both knew it was done intentionally but,it.. it just felt too right and too good to be stopped. So... who cares?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys,that was it for today. Hope u will like the chapter.
Pls give ur views and appreciation to my story.

SUGGESTIONS AND INLINE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

Take care,be happy and don't forget to love urself first. Come on u could do that much for urself,can't u?

Byeeee!!

Total words: 1221

THANKYOU,
With love,
Shravani ❤