32:The First Step.

Hi all! I am back with another chapter as promised. Thanks for ur votes and comments.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Next Day
Maheshwari Mansion

Swara and Sujata were in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. Sujata tried to deny Swara's help but she was adamant.

Sujata was kneading dough for Aloo Paratha and Swara was making Corn soup for Sanskaar along with some veg Sandwiches as Sanskaar was bored from all the 'tastes stuff'.

Both were having a gala time gossiping about 'their' respective men.

Suj:U know Swara your Papa is a big useless fellow. He doesn't know anything. When I was pregnant with Sanskaar once "by mistake" I told him to make Chole Bhature for me and guess what? Instead of putting Salt he used powdered Sugar. It was a disaster. Can u even imagine Chole Bhature to be sweet. Huh!

Swa:That's still good Mumma. Atleast he isn't a crack piece. U know when I was working with Sanskaar on a presentation,he ate my head with his stupid lame jokes.

Suj:Is he that bad in jokes? I used to think that he is joker of this house.

Swa:Aree I will give u example na,he asked me,"Why is Tuesday not strong?" First of all,how does he know that but still I told,"I don't know". You know what he answered?

Suj:What?

Swa:He said Tuesday is not strong  because its a "week day" and not a strong day! I mean seriously,itna bakwaas joke. Atleast tell something good.

Sujata laughed hard listening her Son's antics.

Suj:U don't know Swara he was always mischievous. He must have told u right that he was suspended from school?

Swa:Yes,but what was the reason?

Suj:Aree in childhood Sanskaar used to hate Physics as well as his Physics teacher. He was a old man,with a bald head. Sanskaar always used to tease him. So,one day when the teacher was teaching he silently stuck a note on his back. U know what was written on it? It was written,"Please hit my bald head,it helps me to remember things". That day that poor teacher had to take so many hits on his head not only in school but everywhere he went.

Sujata and Swara laughed their heart out remembering his pranks.

They finally prepared the breakfast having fun.

Dining Room

Everyone reached the dining table sharp at 9am. It was a rule that everyone is supposed to be present at the dining table or else no breakfast. Ragini and Laksh too had breakfast with the Maheshwaris.

Swara was about to serve everyone but was stopped by Sujata.

Suj:Swara beta,Why are u serving?

Swa:Umm,am I not supposed to do it?

Ram:No my child. We self serve in this house. Every person has the right to enjoy their meals,right?

Swara nodded and sat beside Sanskaar. He was very happy today. Why not? His princess was with him safe and sound. He don't have to eat that tasteless hospital food. He got to have tasty soup made by his princess's soft hands along with Veg Sandwiches. His heart was jumping with joy.

They finished their breakfast,talking,teasing each other,specifically the new found 'love birds'. Swara was finally in a family of her own all because of her Sanskaar,her Sanskaar.

Late Afternoon

Sanskaar and Swara were sitting in the patio at the backyard of the mansion on demand of Sanskaar. Both were just talking sweet things expressing their love.

Swa:Sanskaar,now what are we going to do? I mean...

San: Not we jaan,me! U have had enough of all this. I will do the things which are needed. Don't worry,I won't leave that idiots who tried to mess with my jaan. U only have to do preparation for rejoining the college. I have talked with the principal of Maheshwari Medical College. U just have to pass the entrance exam for knowing ur knowledge about the previous years and then u can continue to study in the last year.

Swa:What if I fail?(tensed) It's been a long. I don't remember much.

San: I trust u Jaan. U will surely pass. I can't help u in ur studies as it will go above my head but Ragini can help u. She has many Cardiologist friends,ok?

Swara nodded with a smile.

San:And about punishing the devils,I have already taken my first step dear. U will see the results soon.

Swa:what have u done? I also want to know.

San:Sorry Jaan but I can't tell that to u now.

Swa(pouts):It's ok! I know u will tell me soon.

Suddenly Sujata called her and she went away.

San(to himself):Now u will see Yashraj Singhania what I have done. Just a week and then boom..! (Laughs)

____________________

After A week

All the members of the family were sitting in the family room watching at the 72 inch screen of the TV listening to the news as informed by Sanskaar.

The news flashed "Famous Business Tycoon Mr.Yashraj Singhania has been removed from the business association as his illegal activities came out of the dark. Our sources say that he has been misusing the money lent for business activities. His dark truth came into light when the business association checked his earlier records. Now nothing could save the fall of Singhania Industries. All the companies whose projects were handed to Mr.singhania are demanding their money back. Mr.Yashraj Singhania is now bankrupt in a night. This is most juicy news of all the controversies from past few months. For more news keep watching News24."

Sanskaar switched off the TV as the news ended. Everyone was shocked by the revelation. Sanskaar was the head of the Business Association being the leading businessman.

Swara was staring at him with teary yet happy eyes. Everyone knew about all the happenings in Swara's life and can easily understand her condition right now.

Sanskaar came forward and sat on the couch beside her. He held her palm with one hand and wiped her tears with other.

San:I completely understand ur situation now Jaan. But don't think that we are doing bad for anyone,he deserves this Jaan. Don't blame urself.

Swara hugged him tightly. How well he understands her. Yes,she was blaming herself. She wanted to punish Yashraj but not this much. She was very pure at heart and all this was never in her mind. She just wants a happy life with her Sanskaar and her new found family,that's all.

All the others came towards them and consoled Swara with loving words.

Swara was overwhelmed with all the love she was getting."Does she deserve all this?"

"May be Yes,even she deserves a bit of happiness,right?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi guys! That was it for today.
Hope u enjoyed the chapter.

Total words:1229.

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤