14: The Growing Bond.

Hey guys!! Thankyou so much for all the votes and comments. I m glad that u r responding to my work. That inspires me a lot!! Once again a huge THANKYOU ❤❤

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Miss Swara!"came the voice of  a happy Sanskaar.

" Now what!!"replied back an irritated Swara.

"Nothing!"replied Sanskaar smiling cheekily.

Swa: Enough is enough Sanskaar! Here I m trying to concentrate and u r eating my brain with ur continuous nonsense.

Sanskaar pouted: Hey!Don't call it nonsense.

Swa: Seriously,from last 20 minute u r calling my name and just replying with'a nothing'.

San;So what! I didn't told u to respond,did I?( with a innocent face)

Swa: U r literally forcing me to do respond back to u,and I have to,cause if I didn't respond u will continue ur rant and eat my brain with ur stupid mouth.

San: Haaaawwww! U r so bad!

Swara just ignored.

San: I won't talk to u,ever.

Swara still ignored as she knew what will happen in a minute or so.

After 1 min,10 seconds 😁

Sanskaar stood in front of Swara's table,he poked her cheek giving her a toothy grin.

San: Suno na.

Swa: what?

San: Acchaa sorry! Pls come with me.

Swara gave him a 'fake angry' look.

San: You know na!I m soooooo hungry. Can't u this much for ur poor,innocent friend? It's been 15 minutes the lunch break has started. Chalo na,khana khate hai.😋

Swara looked at him irritated with his talks.

Swa: ok fine! No one can say u r this much big business man. U r actually behaving like a child.

San: ok ok fine! Come on remove ur tiffin.

Swara removed her tiffin. Sanskaar immediately snatched it from her. He opened the lid and took the aroma of her food closing his eyes.
He opened his eyes..

San: Wow Swara! Palak Paneer! Today is my lucky day.

Saying this he immediately took the roti and started having the lunch.

Swara's POV

It's almost  2 months I joined the company. First I was a bit scared,working in a multinational company was a very new task for me. I was a bit astonished to see the behavior of the employees. I mean,they all are very good and friendly except HER!Well,let's not talk about her. I don't want to spoil my mood. Okay,where was I? Haa,so I never expected all of them to be so nice. I have seen in movies,all the employees in such companies are very rude and can do anything to get success by anything I mean anything. Anyways,all r good especially Sanskaar. He being the boss never behaves rudely with anyone. He is a godfather for all his employees but that doesn't mean he supports wrong. No,never! A single wrong thing in front of him and u r dead. I came to know about his devil side when one of the security guards  tried to misbehave with one female employee. He literally ripped the guard from his body. He is very gentle and caring towards all his employees. His staff is his family.
And one more thing,he loves my hand made food. On my first day in shared the cabin with Sanskaar as I m his P.A. He literally jumped on my tiffin during the lunch break. From that day I bring 2 tiffins one for him and one for myself.

Her thoughts were broken by Sanskaar's voice.

San: Swara!See if u want food eat na why are u staring.

Swara looked at him confused then understood that she was staring him all the time while he was eating. She bowed her head down avoiding his gaze.

San: Swara, it's not that ki tum mujhe dekh nahi sakti, dekho lekin agar tum khaana khaate vakt dekhogi toh mera pet dard karega na.

Swara just nodded her head unbelievably looking at his drama.

Sanskaar gave her a sweet smile while she smiled back and they continued their lunch.

__________________

"Sanskaar! " Swara said looking at Sanskaar angrily. Sanskaar grinned at her.

"This was my panipuri. Why did u eat it?" Said Swara.

San: Sorry! Vo.. I was not able to control till the time bhaiya makes my puri,so...

Swa: So... u ate mine?

Sanskaar nodded smiling
sheepishly.

Swara looked at him angrily and was about to run behind him.

San: Stoppp!! See,yesterday u ate mine today I ate yours. It's 50-50 now. Hisaab barabar.

Swa: Fine! Now I won't give u anymore. Huh! Idiot.

San( murmured): Maane ke maine panipuri khaayi lekin gussa hai toh kuch bhi bolegi. Mujhe Idiot bolti hai. Huh!

Swara while raising her eyebrows: U said something?

San: Areey what will I say in front of u you.

Swa: Hmmm,better.😜

San: *After finishing panipuri*: come let's eat Icecream now.

Swa: ok( excited)

They both went towards the Ice- cream stall and had their respective favorite flavors,enjoying and teasing each other.

Third Person's POV

In the past 2 months Sanskaar and Swara had developed a special bond between them. They became best friends. Every day Sanskaar used to drop her home and they always had Panipuri and Icecream on the way. Swara was slowly coming out of her shell unknown to herself. She was forgetting the pain in her life and enjoying the company of Sanskaar, learning to live a carefree life. On the other hand Sanskaar was on top of the world. Spending time with Swara was a thing he could never deny for. He was always friendly with everyone but his bond with Swara was something different,something special. His feelings were making him crazy and he was still unknown to them.

POV ENDS

Sanskaar stopped the car in front of Swara's house and Swara came out of the car and went inside bidding bye to Sanskaar.

____________________

After getting fresh,she lied on the bed and took her pillow and hugged it.

Swa: Don't know what is happening with him. I never felt such emotions inside me. Maybe because of Sanskaar. ( sighed) I just don't want to stress it. Let's just go with the flow. I m having a gut feeling being with Sanskaar isn't going to end bad.
I guess?

She closed her eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Okay,so that was it for today guys. Hope u like the chapter. Thank you so much for ur precious response.

Take care,Be happy and Love yourself🥰

Total words:1139

Thanking you,
With love,
Shravani ❤