52: Rituals after Marriage.

Hello guys!

Happy Reading🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Next Morning

Swara and Sanskaar were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace,hiding their naked bodies under a single duvet. The Sun rays peeped through the window disturbing Swara's sleep. She tried to hide in Sanskaar's arms but still got disturbed.

She opened her eyes only to see her cute husband sleeping,holding her close. His mouth was slightly open.
Swara chuckled at his cuteness and caressed his face.

The moments from yesterday's night flashed in front of her eyes making her blush. How careful he was,not wanting to hurt her in any sense.

Her trance was broken by some sensation on her neck. She noticed Sanskaar was  wide awake and nuzzling his face in her neck.

Swa:Sanskaar! What are you doing? Stop!

Sanskaar looked at her:I am romancing with my lawfully wedded wife. Any problem?

Swa:Ofcourse there is a problem. Mr.Maheshwari if you don't remember,we have a flight to catch at 12 noon. It's already 8 am get up from me and let me get ready.

San:For you kind information,I remember everything. There is still a lot of time for the flight. Till that time I can romance na.

Swa:For your kindest information,we have rituals to perform! So get up and get ready and let me also do the same.

Sanskaar made a bad face and looked at her with fake anger.

San:Such an unromantic wife you are! Huh! You spoiled all my mood. Now I won't get up only. Go!

He hid his face in pillow and slept again.

Swa:Sanskaaar!! Utho na,pls.

But Sanskaar is Sanskaar! He didn't even budge a little.

Swara slowly went close to him and kissed on his cheek tightly.

Swa:Pls get up.(puppy face)

Sanskaar looked at her and melted seeing her face.

San:You very well know na,how to melt me. Huh!

Swara grinned at him. Sanskaar smiled and took her in his embrace again.

San:You know,yesterday night was one of the best moments of my life.

Swa(smiled):Mine too.

San(caressing her cheek):Did I hurt you?

Swa:No Sanskaar,you can never ever hurt me.

San:Really?

Swara nodded in a yes and pecked his cheek.

San:I Love you Shona(kissed her forehead)

Swa:Love you too Sanku. Now let's get ready na.

San:ughh!!

Sanskaar picked her up and took her to the washroom to freshen up together.🙈🙈(rest you understand)

Swara was getting ready in front of the mirror. Sanskaar came and back-hugged her.

San:You are looking so beautiful. Sari suits you very much.

He filled vermillion(kumkum) in her partition and adjusted her Mangalsutra.

Swara smiled at him. Indeed she looked very pretty in a grey coloured plain sari along with her marriage symbols and minimal makeup.

 Indeed she looked very pretty in a grey coloured plain sari along with her marriage symbols and minimal makeup