Terry and Dana at School, Kaitlyn Dorian

INTERIOR: HAMILTON HILL HIGH SCHOOL - DAY

We cut to the next scene inside the Hamilton Hill High School, each of the teenagers were walking and talking and enjoying life. And some of them were talking about the Sadie Hawkins Dance.

We come across a scene with Max Gibson and Howard Groote.

Max: Hey Howard, do you wanna go to the Sadie Hawkins Dance with me this Friday.

Howard: (Nods) Sure. I would love to dance. Even though I am a geek, doesn't really mean I could hang out with you, but only as a friend.

Then we see Dana Tan and her friend Chelsea Cunningham, as Chelsea gather her things in her locker closet, while Dana is holding her books for studies.

Chelsea: Well, Dana. Are you going to ask Terry to go out, to the dance this Friday.

Dana: I'm not so sure about that, because Terry gonna come one way or another. He needs to have the time off from his job.

Chelsea: Of course my boyfriend, Nick accepted my answer. But your Terry get nothing from you.

Dana: Yeah I know. He and I always go a lot on those little date. Even to go out to the club. He's sloppy, lazy and he couldn't get some sleep during the day.

Chelsea: Even the time when he almost smelled your hair.

Dana and Chelsea both laugh.

Dana: I'm sure Terry will show up. He just got to be progressive. Another wise, he just gonna keep his promise to me.

Then Terry showed up, just when Chelsea close her locker door.

Terry: And he shall.

Dana: Terry. What a surprise. How you been doing at Wayne's Job?

As Terry and Dana walk together through the hallway.

Terry: Just a little tough, but it can get use to it. Even now, I heard those Jokerz won't interrupt our Sadies Hawkins Dance.

Dana: I'm glad they don't. They really give me the chills when they try to grab me.

Terry: Well of course it won't happen again. Since I don't what to lose you.

Dana: Yeah. Things will perfect. (So now, she is about to ask terry her question for this moment.) So, Terry, I have a favor to ask you.

Terry: Yeah.

Dana: Will you....

Just as she was about to speak, Terry saw something through the hallway, Nelson Nash, was talking to a girl with short black hair, but keep ignoring him.

Nelson: What I want to say is, will you go to the dance party with me?

Kaitlyn: Forget it, your answering wrong, it's the girl who wanted to ask them out to the them.

Nelson: Well, I can't afford to wait so giving your answer now.

As Nelson struggled this girl, in his arms, she started to shout.

Kaitlyn: Hey, you let go of me mister.

Terry knew that she was in trouble, so he rush to save the new short black hair girl, and he left Dana Behind.

Dana: Terry?

Just as Terry came to Nelson, he begin hurting him by Strangling Nelson's arms, as the short black hair girl was release.

Terry: Hey you heard what she said, the answer is no! So beat it!

Nelson: Fine, I'll find others who will take me. That girl is so fearless.

Terry walk to the girl, and notice that she was alright.

Terry: Are you alright miss?

She looks up, and was so beautiful when she carries her books.

The soft love music begins.

Terry: Wow. (As he look at her, and notice how beautiful she is. Much more as Dana did.)

Kaitlyn: Yeah. I just wanna say thank you for saving my life. That guy's a push over.

Terry: Ah, you know Nelson, he spoiled and stubborn and demanding. That's how bullies are.

Kaitlyn: And you take the risk by handling him.

Terry: Yeah, but it won't be over, when life in high school is done.

Kaitlyn: Oh I see. (As she drops her books by mistake) Opps.

Then we heard a Instrumental score by The Gipsy Kings of the song "Mujer".

Terry: Uh, allow me. (As he picked up the books for her, and one of them is about a book of cats) Wow, I see that you like about Cats.

Kaitlyn: I do. That's because I had fun facts about them. Cause I headed to the library to return it.

Terry: Then, Shall I return them for you.

Kaitlyn: (Nods) Yeah, why not.

Soon Terry begins to take his new friend to the library.

Kaitlyn: Oh by the way, My name is Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn Dorian. And yours.

Terry: Terry McGinnis.

Kaitlyn: Oh, I can see that.

Soon Dana Tan was felt all alone, and was concerned that Terry have left with another girl.

Then Max and Howard walk by, and they Realize that Dana was alone again without Terry. They think that Terry is walking off with another woman. Max saw this moment.

Max: Wow. Well, you better watch out, girlfriend, some one here is going to make you jealous for losing Terry again.

As both Max and Howard leave, until Dana realize for one thing.

Dana: It's not about the new girl that Terry's with. It's about the one thing that I am Jealous the most. Terry's dirty job.