Batman Vs The Woman-Cat

INTERIOR: INSIDE THE JUICE BAR DANCE CLUB - LATE AFTERNOON

Meanwhile, back at the club, The Woman-Cat Dana was about to Crawl right in these three people on the table, as they look scared!

Then Max shows up with a lamp pole, to stop her!

Max: (To the Woman-Cat.) Hey Bagheera! Go and crash, someone else's party!

She use it to hit her, but the Woman-Cat grab the lamp pole, and grab it with both hands, then squeeze them into a circle. And then she drops. Now Max started to look scare and nervous.

Max: You know what, how about you talk to good old Baloo here, (as She take Howard Groote to the Woman-Cat.) I'm sure he can teach you... uh, I don't know what the song is.

Then Howard Groote look scare as the Woman-Cat charge right up to him. Then Howard let out a scream for help.

Howard: Help!!!!!!

And then suddenly, Terry as Batman appears as he fly into his batwing, and came kicking on the black Woman-Cat's face. Just as the action music appears.

Howard: Batman!!!

Terry as Batman knew that he gonna face this wild black Woman-Cat beast alone, so he warn everyone to get of the club very loudly.

Terry as Batman: Get out in range! All of you, now!!!

Soon all the people at the Juice Bar Dance Club, start running for their lives as they escape the club toward the exit. Chelsea, Howard and Max escape too.

Soon Batman was all alone with the Woman-Cat, as he thinks it was Catwoman in a new fur suit.

Terry as Batman: So Catwoman, you finally got yourself a new make over. Being as wild as a normal cat would. Well this time, your not gonna get any girls on top of your list! Since now we're on the floor together, it's my turn to cut in. Let's Dance!!!

Then the fight begin with Terry as Batman and a Woman-Cat Dana. He start fight the big black cat, in a ninjutsu style. Then Batman do a kick flip on her legs. Then the big Woman-Cat lay flat on the floor, but the Woman-Cat  kick Batman on the chest as he come closer to her, and he lay down. But Batman got up again, and still keep on fighting that Big Black Cat. Then he do a back flip, as he toss her to a empty table, and then mash it to bit.

INTERIOR: THE BATCAVE - LATE AFTERNOON

Meanwhile we cut to the next scene, where Old Bruce Wayne and his dog Ace, watch Terry's Actions from his computer screen. Ace bark his master, to see if Bruce wanted to stop Terry, but he reused.

Bruce: No, not yet. Let's just watch Terry's Actions, cause he's on his own now. And maybe he does something good, he will come back, and he will accept my forgiveness.

Then Ace look so confuse about all this.

EXTERIOR: OUTSIDE THE JUICE BAR DANCE CLUB - LATE AFTERNOON

Later from outside of the club, everyone was save, even Chelsea, Howard and Max were all right. Until Howard notices something.

Howard: Wait! Where's Terry and Dana?!

INTERIOR: INSIDE THE JUICE BAR DANCE CLUB - LATE AFTERNOON

Meanwhile we cut back inside the club, the fight goes on, as Batman was punch by the Woman-Cat Dana, and he was hit my the lighting machine in the back. Soon the Lighting Machine was broken, everything in the club turn to a blue background to a grey background set. Terry as Batman slip over to the Woman-Cat's Punch, as she was miss by Batman. Then the fight stays on, when Batman do a backflip, the wild Woman-Cat still need to punch him. Then he use his batwing, to kick The Woman-Cat's Noses. She was painfully hurt! But then, she gave Batman a scratch on his chest, and he felt in pain. Now Terry knew that this was the last straw. As he about to hurt the Woman-Cat right up to her Stomach with a big kick.