Orginial Batman Vs Original Catwoman

Then the chase began, when Catwoman beings running through the rooftops of Gotham, while the young and original Batman chases flying with his Batwing. Then Mary begins to follow them both as run up town.

Mary: (Voiceover) I didn't know where they going, But I was ready to find out.

As the chase continues, Catwoman still kept on running with the Jewel necklace that she is holding in her bag, then inside the Batwing, The original Batman push the ejected button, and begin jumping out of the Batwing. He Swoops down with his personal Bat Cape. And then started to stop her, by grabbing her body, and leaping down on the roof top. Then they spilt apart, and the Catwoman stand behind the right, while the Batman stand behind the left.

Original Catwoman: (To the Original Batman) You keep away from me! This is my business to take care off.

Original Batman: Not really! But you will settle down, once your in a cat cage.

Then the fight began, when Batman leaps over to Catwoman, but the Catwoman kick Batman in the stomach, Batman lean back, and say to her.

Original Batman: Oh good, but never good enough.

Then the fight continues, as Batman and Catwoman begin their fight in the stylize of Ninjitsu.

Young Mary McGinnis has stop and found them as this great battle kept going on this rooftop, she begin to watch from up there.

Mary: (Voiceover) When I found them, they doing something together. Like they fighting side by side, or something between their hate or their love.

Then we cut back on the roof top, while Batman is still fighting with Catwoman with the style of Ninjitsu. Then the original Catwoman uses her right hand, to pushes Batman's face. Then she use her left leg to kick Batman in the face. Then the fight keep going on as Catwoman pouches and kicks batman's body. Then Batman defend himself from Catwoman's pushes and kicks. As catwoman tries to Scratch Batman with her claws, Batman missed, then he picked the Catwoman on the faces, and she fell down on the floor. Being weak and helpless.

And then we hear the lain music of the Great Gipsy Kings' in their score track of "Mosaique".

Original Catwoman: (To Batman) How could you? I'm a woman!

Original Batman: I'm sorry, I...

Then the original Catwoman kick Batman in the stomach, then she started to get up, then she started to use her cat whip to tied him up, and led him fall off the edge of the roof.

Original Catwoman: As I was saying, I'm a woman and I can't be taken for granted.

Original Batman: Not even your nine lives!

Then he grab the whip, and pull it down as he let the Catwoman fall onto these trash cans in the alley. Then the original Batman uses his Grappling Gun to grab on to the other side of the building and let the Catwoman all fall down until she mash down into those trash can.

Then the young Mary McGinnis came near to the Original Catwoman. Thinking that she was dead. As the music quite down.