Kaitlyn Confessed Her Stepfather

INTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S  LABORATORY - LATE NIGHT

Meanwhile, we cut to the next scene inside the laboratory where the Woman-Cats Dana and Dottie are being back in the enclosure cage where the other 11 Woman-Cats are, as they are hopelessly trap, guarded by Garth II as he carry a raffle gun. Then we pan over to Dr. Dorian And Selina Kyle explain why she escape with the mutant girls. As Mysterious and dramatic music appears

Dr. Dorian: You manage to escape very easily. But for that didn't land on your feet, like a cat does.

Selina: Well, I was scared. And to old, to do this tricks.

Dr. Dorian: Well you need is a trim. Perhaps a certain T99 Mutagen, will change your behavior. If we could see what you really look like when your...

And then, the door open on top of the stairs, and there was Batman and Kaitlyn Dorian in her Catwoman suit, they both walk down stairs and walk right towards to Dr. Dorian, Complaining of what happened.

Dr. Dorian: (As he felt glad that the game is over and say something to Terry as Batman.) Ah, Batman. I see you have return. And you finally know that my Catwoman was my daughter, Kaitlyn Dorian. Glad you came. And I see you didn't get hurt. So tell me Batman, who won the game?

Terry as Batman: (As he answered to Dr. Dorian.) We tie.

Dr. Dorian: (As he was shocked by Batman's Answer.) What?!?

Terry as Batman: We both win, it doesn't matter how you play the game. All that matters that matters now, we have change our agreement. (As he walk up to Dr. Dorian.) Release all the Woman-Cats form the glass cage, and set Selina Kyle free, so that she won't be another old Woman-Cat.

Dr. Dorian: But we made a agreement Batman! That if you lose, you shall be like one of them! Even your pretty girlfriend!

Terry as Batman: I change my mind. All I want is Dana and the girls to be free. And you behind bars again.

Dr. Dorian: (Then he started to look so angry.) Why you threatening chatter! You don't even care do you! And you weren't that Batman that I know of, long ago! (To Garth II as he walk and stand next to Dr. Dorian.) Garth II, take care of him, while Kaitlyn will do the Mutagen on him.

Kaitlyn: (Offscreen) No Father!

As Kaitlyn stop his father by ever hurting Terry.

Kaitlyn: You were wrong. (As she walk towards Dr. Dorian and explain to him this.) Everything you told me was not true. You knew I had a family once, until you took away from them.

Dr. Dorian: (As he was shocked) What?!?

Terry as Batman: (To Dr. Dorian) She was right. Long after you lost Trygus in the fire, when he got upset, you escape and try to raise a wild child. And when you adopted Kaitlyn, when you distorted her city, and made her lose her parents.

Kaitlyn: (To Dr. Dorian as she yells at him.) And this is what I get, to become like my stepbrother! To become wild and free, and taking orders from you Stepfarther!

Dr. Dorian: Kaitlyn, Please! I was only trying to save you before your parents die. And I been looking after you ever since.

Then she started to get with Dr. Dorian.

Kaitlyn: No!!! What you told me was wrong!!! You use me all along! To train in my Stepbrother's footstep, just to capture any lady who would look like Selina!!! Just like you wanna to do from past!!!