A Fight with Garth II

EXTERIOR: THE DOCKS - AFTERNOON

Later At the docks, we cut to the next scene where the police investigate the attack. While Terry as Batman listens from an alley.

Led Dock Worker: I'm tellin' ya it was some kind of animal! A monstrocity!
It was big giant, black panther.

Worker 1: This body was so big, it even look like a human.

Worker 2: With huge claws and fangs. And whiskers that looks like a cat.

Led Dock Worker: Yeah, and just look what it did to the fish!

Officer: Uh huh, yeah. Thanks we'll get the Details right away, let's move out.

Then Superstitions music appears. Just then Batman heard a noise, he turn to the left and he saw a figure, he run toward it and what he saw, was the New Catwoman's assistant, Garth II.

Garth II: (Growls) Thought that you were teen clown that took the pretty girl.

Terry as Batman: You a mean Jokerz, well I am dark knight. And why are you working with catwoman, and why does she wants to get ever girl on her crawls?

Garth II: None of your business, Batty Bat.

Terry as Batman: Well, for your information Little Kong, I think you may have to face with the Bat. Cause your Partner isn't here to show up.

Then the fight begins with Batman and Garth II. And action music appears as well. As Garth II ran towards Batman. He tries to punch him, but Batman miss. Then Batman punch Garth II in the face, and fell right down. Then Garth II get up, and used his gun, to fire Batman. But then, Batman misses the shots by running sideways up against the wall. Then when he do a Acrobatic flip, he kick Garth II in the stomach, and Garth II felt right down again. Then Batman walk towards him on the floor and was able to finished this ape man. But, just before he can do it. An Electric shock came from inside of his bat suit, Terry was in pain, and he didn't know what's going on. The. Garth II got up and he knew that Batman has been haywire.

Then a voice came over to Terry's head, and it was Bruce Wayne who was stopping the fight.

Bruce: (Voiceover) Terry, you need to come back to the bat cave. I have important news to you something.

Terry as Batman: (In Pain) Can it wait later, I just need to finish off this guy!

Bruce: (Voiceover) You have to come the bat cave, right now! This is very serious, and I want you to leave the thing alone!

Terry as Batman: But...

Bruce: (Voiceover) Now!

Then the Electric shock was gone, and Batman felt week, then Garth II came up to him and said something very nasty.

Garth II: (He hold Batman's Hand as he about to Punch) Hope you like sleepy bye, Batty Bat. (Then he pushes Batman, as he was lift in the air, and felt down on the floor. Then Garth II may his escape.) Bye, Bye.

Terry was in pain, he was breathing, and he didn't know what was going on. He thought about that have happen with Dana and the Jokerz from last night.