Max Gibson and Dana Tan

INTERIOR: DANA TAN'S APARTMENT - AFTERNOON

We cut to the next scene, we heard a doorbell rang, and Dana Tan's Father, walk near the door, and open it. And it was Max Gibson.

Max: Hey, Mr. Tan. It's Dana Home?

Mr. Tan: (To Dana) Dana, your friend Max Gibson is here!

INTERIOR: DANA TAN'S BEDROOM - AFTERNOON

Then we cut to the next scene in Dana Tan's Room, where Dana was getting dress in her blue dress and her black boots and answer her father.

Dana: Ok, just let her in dad.

Then she walks up to the door and then she open it, and Max just came in to meet with Dana in her room.

Max: Hi girlfriend, how are you doing?

Dana: (Just as she let Max in her bedroom and answer to her.) Just fine, Max. I had a rough night, last night.

Then Dana Tan close the door, and she join Max, as they both sit down on Dana's Bed.

Max: Oh really.

Dana: Yes, I almost being captures by the Jokerz again, until Batman Shows up and then he save me, led me back home and talk about our feelings.

Max: And you think Batman, would take you to the Sadies Hawkins Dance?

Dana: No, it's just a matter of issues.

Max: I see. And for a moment, you been thinking about Terry asking you to the dance. (Then she notice the smell.) P.U.

Dana: I know, the Terry Joke, right. (Giggles)

Max: No, I mean your breath. It smell like fish breath.

Dana: Fish? I didn't have any fish for breakfast.

Max: Well I thought I notice the smell, cause something is very fishy around here. (Then Dana begins to lick her arm, just like a cat would. Then Max saw the reaction as Dana Stop.) Wow, I can't believe you did that!

Dana: Did what?

Max: The licking up your arm.

Dana: A lick on my arm. What about it?

Max: (Then Max just forget it) Never mind. (Then she notice something to Dana.) Oh, Dane. I just come here to ask you, that my friends and I, are headed to the Juice Bar Club, to do some practice, before the big Sadies Hawkins Dance this Friday. You wanna come?

Dana: Sure. Why not.

Max: Of course, we gonna find you a new boyfriend for the date. (As she got up, and continue talking to Dana.) You know Terry has got one. And you were so close.

Dana: Yeah, I was a bit mean to him, just because we are friends.

Max: And a good boyfriend never let his girlfriend down. Cause you and him were once a perfect pair. (Then notice something to Dana.) Oh, and one more thing Dana. Get rid of the fish breath, cause it's stick, like a can of Tuna.

Just as Max walk out, Dana didn't know that she wasn't eating a fish for breakfast. Cause she didn't remember that. For that she is still concern about Terry.