New Batman Vs New Catwoman

EXTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S ISLAND - NIGHT

We then cut to the next scene, Batman and Catwoman was getting to start game. So see who wins in the end. As Dr. Dorian and Garth II watches.

Dr. Dorian: (To Terry as Batman) I'll give you a head start, Batman. Since you and her will be on your own, you shall win this game. Cause if you win, Batman, I'll set your friends free if you wish.

Terry as Batman: And If I lose, I'll be a mutant cat forever, and to be with Dana as wild cats in the jungle.

Dr. Dorian: Oh, I'm not sure of that.
(As he talks to her daughter Kaitlyn Dorian who is Catwoman.) He's all your, Catwoman. Go for it.

Then the Catwoman run faster, like a Cheetah, Batman was not a muse.

Terry as Batman: Drats, and she is playing hard to get. (To Dr. Dorian) You really know your ways of cats, do ya. Even for Catwoman.

Dr. Dorian: Oh yes, I do. But you must hurry now. The clock is ticking, New Batman. Good luck. You'll need it. And remember if you failed, Time is at the scoundrel.

Terry as Batman: And you are the ultimate king of the scoundrels. And one more thing. Keep away from Selina Kyle.

So Batman ran off deep in the jungle to find catwoman.

Dr. Dorian: What a pity. (Then he turn around and headed back inside the mansion.) Such a Pity.

Then we cut to the next scene, where Terry as Batman was wonder in the forest and searching for Catwoman to complete this game, if he wanted to set Dana free. Then we hear the music of the Gipsy Kings playing a song called "Nina Morena" for a action style. And then he saw the new Catwoman up a tree Giggling, seeing Batman if she is going to get her. So got up, and starts leaping on trees while Batman is trying to catch up with her.

Nicolas Reyes and
the Gipsy Kings:
(Voiceover)
"Lai lo lai lo lai lo
Lai lo lai lo lai lo
Lai lo lai lo lai la

Lai lo lai lo lai lo
Lai lo lai lo lai lo"

Terry as Batman ended up here, at the Exact spot where the Original Batman fights with Tygrus. He was alone, but he begin hearing voice of Catwoman as she say something wicked to him.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: (Offscreen) You think winning a game is easy, Batman? Why don't you just admit, that your girlfriend doesn't love you.

Terry as Batman: (To Catwoman) You're wrong, Dana does love me, and she really cares for me, now that I'm Batman. And I won't let you do something bad to her. Much as she did, when the Jokerz tries to kill her. Cause, I'll be there for her, when she is in trouble.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: Oh, I doubt that. (Then the new Catwoman, sneak up on Batman as he appears from out of the darken of the jungle. And surprise him.) And the only question is. Who is going to be there with you, when your a cat, living in kitty box.

She Charge on Batman, but Batman grabs catwoman, fist and throw her into the ground, but Catwoman uses her legs to kick Batman's legs, and made him fell on the ground too. But Batman wouldn't give up, as he tries to get up, and fight against this catwoman.

Nicolas Reyes and
the Gipsy Kings:
(Voiceover)
"No, no, no, no, no
Que no la quiero
No, no, no, no la quiero yo
No, no, no, no, no
Que no la quiero
No, no, no, no la quiero yo"

Then Terry as Batman begin fighting with Kaitlyn as Catwoman Ninjitsu. Then the new Catwoman uses her right hand, to pushes Batman's face. Then she use her left leg to kick Batman in the face. Then the fight keep going on as Catwoman pouches and kicks batman's body. Then Batman defend himself from Catwoman's pushes and kicks. As catwoman tries to Scratch Batman with her claws, Batman missed, then he picked the Catwoman on the faces, and she fell down on the floor. Being weak and helpless. The new Batman wall towards her.

Nicolas Reyes:
(Voiceover)
"Ay nina morena
Ay dimelo si tu me quieres
Why ahora ay no diga nada
Porque el amor
Que yo te tengo para ti"

Then the new Catwoman kick the new Batman in the stomach, then she started to get up, then she started to use her metal chain to tied him up.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: (To Terry as Batman.) As I was saying, I'm a woman and I can't be taken for granted.

Terry as Batman: (To Kaitlyn as Catwoman.) Not even your nine lives!

Then Terry as Batman grab the chain and sent her flying threw the air, and she spins around and around, and then Batman let and she toss her to Bushes of the jungle. Catwoman, got hurt, but she got up, and kept on running to him.

Nicolas Reyes and
the Gipsy Kings:
(Voiceover)
"No, no, no, no, no
Que no la quiero
No, no, no, no la quiero yo

No, no, no, no, no
Que no la quiero
No, no, no, no la quiero yo"

As the fight continues, when Batman and Catwoman where doing the style of Ninjitsu, then hurt Catwoman right on her chest, and Catwoman lean over, then she rush towards Batman, and hit on the neck with her fist. He fell down on the ground, the Catwoman use her smoke bomb to disappear, Batman tries to find her, but she was vanish, and she was laughing at him, like she was a ghost. And said something to him as he tries to find her.

Nicolas Reyes and
the Gipsy Kings:
(Voiceover)
"Lai lo lai lo lai lo
Lai lo lai lo lai lo
Lai lo lai lo lai la" etc.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: (Offscreen) You can try to find me, but you can't win forever! (Laughs)

Terry as Batman: (To the new Catwoman) Well two can play this game! (Then he ran off to look for her.)