The Jokerz Gang Search for Dottie

INTERIOR: THE CORONER'S STORE - SUNSET

We cut Inside the Coroner's store, the Jokerz gang were handling Mad Stain, as he was push by a Tyako a Joker Girl and led him up against the wall, asking questions of knowing where Dottie might be. With Mysterious music.

Tyako: Now listen you, you better tell us, where Dottie is, or we'll get even!

As the Jokerz gang growled as Mad Stain.

Mad Stain: Look you guys, I don't have one of your clown girls for hostage, we didn't even hit it off to good! Cause I'm only here for the bombing!

Smirk: You'll bomb, yourself if you don't tell us where our friend Dottie is?

Mad Stain: Look I said I don't know! So go find some other crime to bust with. I business.

Tyako: (As she straggle Mad Stain by the neck) Don't pursue what you like, when you have the last laugh!

J-Man: (As he about to give to gas bomb to Mad Stain) And this bean bag, will give you a tickle till you get sea sick.

Then on top of the roof of the Coroner's Store, Batman crash in with his red bat wings, and swoops down and landed safety on the floor as he's going to stop the scene of the crime.

Then action music begins.

Terry as Batman: (To the Jokerz gang) I thought I told you guys to stop clowning around!

Top Hat Joker: It's the Batman!

Trey: Get Him!

As the Jokerz ready to attack Batman again. Batman take a punch out of cues, then he punches Top Hat Joker,
Then he kick with on trey's Stomach.
Then Scab grab Batman in the back, and Batman keep on straggling for his life. Till he kicks a bunch of Jokerz, then he grab Scab's arms and flip him over to two other Jokerz. Then he punches J-Man, by using a double push in his stomach, and punch his neck and flown him into the air. Then Batman use his Batarang to knock out the Jokerz's guns. Then he use a table and toss it to the whole Jokerz, as they were wipe out.

Then Batman was grab by Tyako in the back, as she raise her Knife at him.

Tyako: Listen Batboy, you better have explaining why you really took Dottie, or we'll be able to use our gas bomb to your health!

Terry as Batman: Better then, leaving people's parties alone!

Then Batman grab Tyako's arm and toss her to the wall, with a great smash and a rumble from out of the Coroner's store and landed in a garbage dump.

Then when we hear through the melodies of the Gipsy Kings with a music track called "Cataluna" for the action mood.

When a little orange cat, crawl up on Tyako's Hair. While Tyako tries to get this cat off of her.

Tyako: Uhh, Get Away from me you stupid cat!

Then a voice came over to her.

Catwoman: (Offscreen) Stupid you say. You think cats are stupid as we think.

Then finally appears Catwoman, when she is on top of the roof with her Assistant Garth II.

Catwoman: (Laughs) Well you're wrong.

Tyako: Who.. Who are you. And why are you dress up like a cat?

As Catwoman use her chan to wrapped around Tyako, and brought her up on the roof of the store, and as she come closer to Tyako.

Catwoman: I am any woman you can think of. But I'm only here for a Experiment on you, to become a furless feline. (Sexy Voice) I am Catwoman... Hear me roar.

As she about to bite her on the neck, a Batarang came out of sight, as it cut of the chain of Catwoman's hands, and let Tyako go.

Then Batman Appears.

Terry as Batman: So we meet again, young lady cat. For the second time, you took a hostage from yesterday.

Catwoman: This is none of your business, She is mine!

Catwoman use her two chains as Nunchucks to wack Batman. But Batman misses the shots.

Terry as Batman: Well you're mine now!

Then he do a Acrobatic kick, and hurt Catwoman in the stomach. Then Catwoman got even with Batman by fighting him, with the style of ninjitsu again.

Then Tyako tries to escape, but she got caught by Garth II as he is holding a raffle gun at her.

Garth II: Easy, lady. Just relax and go sleepy-bye. Before you take bite from my friend.

Then she punches the old ape, and Garth II felt down right to the Coroner's store, and crush the bombs that Mad Stain was going to set off. It runs about 10 seconds, then the Jokerz gang were horrified and scream and yell, "Hey, look out", "Retreat", "Run for your lives", "Let's Get Out of Here", and run to their life. And back to their motorbikes. Then Tyako head out the other way, and went up with the gang. As Mad Stain saw his bomb getting ready to blow up.

Mad Stain: (Gasps) Oh Wolf.

The "boom", the whole place exploded, as Mad Stain flies off into the store, and hit by a lamp pole, then Batman and Catwoman, went falling down. They were all right, but Batman grab the Catwoman's back, and straggled to know why she is her in Gotham.

Terry as Batman: What I want to know is, why you doing this? Why are you taking away girls as prisoners? And who are you working for?

Then as Catwoman claws grab Batman by the the hand, he flip him over and toss his in the back.

Then enter normal and disaster music score.

For that Batman grab a left fur shoulder, and Catwoman has seen that coming. Now Catwoman was really mad at him. Then Garth II wall up towards Catwoman for a retreat, Then Catwoman gave a warning to Batman.

Catwoman: Hear me this, Batman. The next time, I get a girl, for my own project. You stay out of my way. Or your be merciful as a rat. And your nine live are up.

Then she use a disappearing smoke bomb, then she and her assistant Garth II disappears. Batman was all alone with the burning of the Coroner's Store, he look down of what he took from Catwoman's shoulder neck. A piece of Fur that is soft like a lion.