Terry and Selina Enter the Lab

EXTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S MANSION - NIGHT

We cut into the next scene, where Terry as Batman and Selina made Through the outside of Dr. Dorian's old palace, as it was rebuild since the last time it was burn into the ground. Terry as Batman check the place out, and They seem to have those security on. Soon Batman told Selina the close is clear.

Terry as Batman: There seem to be no security around in any corner. I think it's safe to get in.

Selina: Good. Then let's cat-like tread, upon our prey we steal.

As Batman was ready to fly over the roof, as Selina Kyle was grabbing on to his back, as they both flew to the air. Then landed on the roof top, and they was a glass roof door, as they both walk towards it. They look from inside and there was Dr. Dorian's old lab as it was once rebuild again.

Terry as Batman: Now all we have to do, is to get down there and find both and Dana and Dottie.

Then shocked and action music appears, when Garth II surprise Terry and Batman and Selina Kyle, thinking they were intruders on this island.

Garth II: The doctor don't take kindly to uninvited guests. And I see that, Batty Bat is back.

Terry as Batman: Well then, it be another round up, for you and me.

Then Batman started to fight Garth II again with his style of ninjitsu. Then during the action, from inside the laboratory, Dr. Dorian was working on his Experiments, till he heard something from up the wall.

INTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S LABORATORY - NIGHT

Dr. Dorian: Garth II, please bring him downstairs! (Just as Batman was struggle by Garth II's hands, He immediately throw back Garth II's body and push him at the Glass roof door, then he crash himself in with Garth II, fell down the floor to Dr. Dorian's Lab.) Well, I known that Batman did it, but this is a new form of a outfit. That will be all, Garth II.

Garth II: Doc, are you sure you'll be-

Dr. Dorian: Yes, yes. Leave us! Now!

Then Garth II exit the lab, Dr. Dorian first meet with the new Batman.

Dr. Dorian: Well, the last I ever saw, Batman. He was wearing a cape. Only now, he looks stronger and much mature then ever.

Terry as Batman: I have come here, with a friend who wants to say hello to you. And how much you treated her many years ago.

Dr. Dorian: Oh ready. And where is your friend?

Then Batman and Dr. Dorian both look up, when Selina was calling for Terry as Batman.

Selina: Batman, are you all right?

Terry as Batman: Excuse me, I'll be right back.

So Terry as Batman uses his red bat wing to fly up the roof and he grabs Selina Kyle, and they both place down into the lab, where they can meet Dr. Dorian.

Dr. Dorian: Well you don't see that any day. (As the strange and mysterious music appears, when Dr. Dorian notice about Selina Kyle, who was once the original Woman-Cat.)
Ah, Selina Kyle. My rare experiment. It's so nice to see you again, my dear.

Selina: Dr. Emile Dorian, you haven't change a bit. (As she see his left arm, and how it became a metal and robotic arm.) I see you constructed a new arm, and your lab is all new.

Dr. Dorian: Of course things, haven't been the same, Cat-Woman. Not since Tygrus failed me, and wouldn't be with you, when you mess up everything.

Terry as Batman: I'm not here for both of your whole story, where is Dana and Dottie?

Dr. Dorian: Oh don't worry, You shall see your Cat-Womans as you've never seen them before.

Terry as Batman: Then let me see them now!

Dr. Dorian: (Then he accept his wishes) As you wish, Batman. (Then he walk up to the curtain window, as he pull the rope, open the curtain to reveled many Woman-Cats. Terry as Batman, was so amaze as he wonder around to tries to find the girls.) Amazing, isn't Selina?

Selina: I should said. But what have you done to them?

Dr. Dorian: I've made the what they always wanted to be. I've made only 13 Woman-Cats, just like you were, when you were my special pet. I've given them all power and grace beyond my wildest dreams. And a payback that haven't die.

Selina: (Offscreen) And yet, you turn them into monster! A bunch of beasts who are ashamed of their monstrous form, and concealed themselves into their own cages.

Then Batman spotted on Dottie the Pink Polka Dotted Woman-Cat.

Terry as Batman: Hey, I know those polka dotted spots. (To Dottie) You must be Dottie, a Harley-Wannabe, that's why the Jokerz were trying to find you.

Woman-Cat Dottie: (To Terry as Batman) So if it isn't Batman, the dark knight trouble maker himself. A fine mess you got us into, with your Mangy Catwoman girlfriend.

Terry as Batman: The Catwoman is not my girlfriend! She is a enemy, that did this to you.

Woman-Cat Dottie: Well, if you wouldn't have been at the parking lot, trying to stop me, then I wouldn't get close to the woman in a cat suit!

Terry as Batman: I don't have time for this. Right now, I need to find Dana. Then you'll be back at the prison with your other Jokerz friends. So you won't be Interrupting our dance party. (Soon he left as he keep on wonder to find Dana Tan.)

Woman-Cat Dottie: Yeah, I didn't even get a pitch on your girl, If I were a Jokerz again, then I can smack your...

Terry as Batman: Shut Up!

Then Woman-Cat Dottie, stop talking after Terry as McGinnis yells at her, then she get very upset.