Terry and Selina's Sacred Mission

INTERIOR: THE BATCAVE - LATE AFTERNOON

Then we dissolve to the next scene where we see the face of Dr. Emile Dorian On Bruce Wayne's computer, Back when he was young. While Bruce Wayne is doing some research, and Terry McGinnis was in his Batman Bat Suit, without the mask, as he watch the moment with Bruce. While, Selina Kyle and Max Gibson start cleaning up this mess in the Bat Cave when Bruce tries to defend Dana.

Bruce: Dr. Emile Dorian was geneticist, and one of the earliest forerunners of splicing.

Terry: A geneticist. Just like Kaitlyn told me about. Because she didn't give me the full name of her father.

Bruce: Well it wasn't that. Dr. Dorian use to work in Gotham City with my old friend, who once turn into a Man-Bat. He cares about cats and decided to do experiments to enhance their feline qualities. His earlier experiments, that my friend show me, was a cat and monkey hybrid, combining a cat's DNA with another creatures. However, Dorian moved to an island when he started to work on negative attention. And made it his own garden.

Terry: Then what other experiments that he use.

Bruce: (As he start researching the facts on his computer.) When he Developed the T-99 Mutagen, He started to create Garth, a genetically-altered gorilla that has a body of a man. His first one die many years ago, and now this new Catwoman and Dr. Dorian made another that look the same as the Original Garth, and later he created Tygrus, a half-man, half-tiger hybrid, with cunning and strength augmented attributes, whom he described as the pinnacle of his art. And the first son to be.

Terry: So when was the last time, you face him?

Bruce: (As he still start researching the facts on his computer.) When was going to save Selina. I notice how Dr. Dorian transform her into the Woman-Cat that did the same from your girlfriend. Then I Challenges Tygrus, in order to save Selina, I notice he had a heart, and reuses his father's wishes. So when the Lab was distorted we got out ok. And Selina got her antidote as we prepared to change her back into a human woman again. Which I'm gonna do the same for your girlfriend, once this Canister is reload it.

Terry: So what's happens to Tygrus?

Bruce: Tygrus, was on his own. And we never seen him again. Of course I took Dr. Emile Dorian in Prison for his bad behavior. But, that's when he escape.

Max: (To Bruce, she is cleaning a fencing sword to fix the mess.) Escape? What do you mean?

Bruce Continue telling the story to both Terry and Max, of what really happen to Dr. Emile Dorian. As he shown them of video of how he escape.

Bruce: When Dr. Dorian, was in his prison cel, he decided to make a run for it and trying find his son Tygrus, by heading back to the island. And when he made his move by unlocking the cel bar, he frequently escape, and when he tries to get to the exit, one of the police tries stop him, but he stole a gun from them, as he start shooting them. Until he had a accident. (As the reaction show, when Dr. Dorian was shooting at them, one of the cop shoot near Dr. Dorian's Face, he misses, but it was shot at the Electric wire, Dr. Dorian step back and his left hand got socked, and he was hurt really bad.)

Terry: That's really gonna hurt.

Bruce: Yes, and his hand burn up, so does the lost of his eye. He kept on running and leave the police station.
(The Selina Kyle wall throws to both Bruce and Terry, as she notice the reaction of what happen.)

Selina: Did they ever catch him?

Bruce: (To both Terry and Selina) No, but they knew, he was vanished without a trace, and when he got back to the island, He realizes that his son, Tygrus wasn't there anymore. So he start again, rebuilding his laboratory, and turning his T-99 mutagen into a upgrade, he was reusing it, to create a new species of woman cats.

Terry: And that island that you told me, when I drop off Kaitlyn, it was on the edge of the sea. (To Selina) In what direction?

Selina: I think it's at the south of a island off the coast. Where he Kidnap me and turned me into the woman-cat years ago.

Terry as Batman: Then that will be our chance... (As he put on the mask, and being as Batman again.) To go there and rescue my girlfriend Dana, and if the Jokerz girl, Dottie is there. We're get her too.

Bruce: (To Terry) And for that matter Terry, You shall be able to repay this new Catwoman who is not Selina's Pupil, but only Dorian's Pupil.

Terry as Batman: I will.

Selina: And if I want to see Dr. Dorian again to know what he look like, I'm gonna to repay him as I did when I was Catwoman animal.

Terry as Batman: And that will be both our mission together. And to save my true love, Dana. Let's go.

As Terry as Batman and Selina Kyle are to go hop on the flying Batmobile of the Future. But Max Gibson wanted to come along too.

Max: Then I'll go with you.

Terry as Batman: (To Max) No! You must stay here, and help Mr. Wayne complete the antidote for my girlfriend, Dana. She need it, to be Human again, so she and I will be able to go to the Sadies Hawkins Dance when it's all over. And maybe when we find this lost Jokerz girl, we will save it for her, if she is another Woman-Cat too. (As he got inside the Batmobile, he started up the Machine.)

Max: (As she got Jealous about not coming along.) Well for that, you wouldn't take that old cat with you. (To Selina) And I diapered your bottom is bloody well to me, if you weren't that girl, ma'am.

As Selina Kyle get in to the batmobile, and say something mean to Max.

Selina: Well you're wrong, Alfred!

Then the Batmobile, begin floating up, and flying out through the bat cave, leaving only Bruce Wayne, and Max Gibson behind. While Max still look Jealous of what Selina said to her.

Max: Drats! She call me Alfred again! And I thought I was gonna be Robin, the girl wonder. (Then she walks off to help out Bruce Wayne.)