Bruce Wayne's Own Love Story

INTERIOR: THE BATCAVE - MORNING

Then we cut to the scene where we're in the Batcave, as Bruce Wayne was ready to download the special antidote for Dana Tan, and use it in a Canister. On the computer desk.

Bruce: Well I'm finally Analyzing the DNA for the antidote. This will be ready for about 24 hours. Which  means it will load up slowly, but fill it in this canister.

As the Woman-Cat Dana was thrilled. As she is still in the glass cage.

Woman-Cat Dana: That's great. And how are you going to get it to work, if it changes me be back into a human girl?

Bruce: Well it won't be that easy. (As he walks up to the Woman-Cat Dana.) Cause when it's complete, the first time we will do, when Terry stays at my layer, we're gonna set you out of this cage, and have you seated for a blood test.

Woman-Cat Dana: A blood test?

Bruce: Yes. It won't hurt you Dana. Cause it's not for your blood, it's for the Mutagen. (Then he keep on walking to wait patiently before the antidote is complete. As he keep on talking at the big black cat dana.) Cause when I place the needle pin on your left arm, the blood of the Mutagen, will come out of your body.

Just then when Bruce was still talking from behind the back, Dana's hiccup metamorphosis was beginning. As her fur black coat, her long tail, and her body begin to shrunk, as Dana change back into a human girl, as she was before.

Bruce: And when it's completely, the Mutagen will reverse your bloodstream, and then change you into a human girl again. (Then when he looks at Dana being back as a human until the next four hours, she was a bit naked. But Luckily she uses the bath towel to cover up her whole body. Bruce was amaze.) Whao.

Dana: Go On, I'm listening.

Then soft music appears.

Bruce: You know Dana, you were very lucky to be Terry's only girlfriend.

Dana: Yeah, I know. Even now he wouldn't even care about me. And just to run off being as Batman.

Bruce: Yes, But he stills loves you, and protecting you, since you know the secret. Even now you can even keep the promise for Terry and Me, since you know Terrance's Identity as Batman.

Dana: Thanks.

Bruce: (Then he thought of something that has been missing though out the years, as he told Dana his own story.) You know, it wasn't easy being in love once you get lonely.

Dana: What do you mean?

Bruce: You see, long before you and Terry got along as couple of today, I do have love one of my own.

Dana: You do?

Bruce: Yes, her name was Andrea Beaumont. She's smart, intelligent, funny, (Pointed to Dana) A lot like you.

Dana: (As she giggles)

Bruce: (As he Continues his story) She was the girl of my dreams, and the love of my life. Until she forgets me, she ran away with her father, and she let me all alone. And I'm became the Batman of Today, Well from the past naturally.

Dana: Yeah I know how you felt. (As she started to looked worried.) And for that really happen to me with Terry. He just ran off, and just leave me behind, that's because he is Andrea, and I am Bat-Woman.

Bruce: Well, it doesn't matter anyway, for that he just cares about you, and he will be there for you, even it's not your time. Cause he is the Dark Night, and your his Damsel in Distress.

Dana: Yeah, you can say that again. (Then she notice something about Andrea.) Did you ever find your girlfriend?

Bruce: Not exactly. (As he Continues his story.) Of course when she came back, she became her own Vigilante, and she swore her vengeance of her enemies, that did to her parents. For when she kills them, she blame me for murdering these crooks.

Dana: (Gasps) That's terrible.

Bruce: I know, but what she did, was wrong, and she really forgives my blessings and our true love.

Dana: So what happen to Andrea?

Bruce: (As he Continues his story.) Well, the last time that I saw her, she was going to finish off the Joker, while the whole abandoned amusement park exploded from us, she disappears, and I got out all right, and never saw her again.

Dana: That was so sad.

Bruce: Yes. I know. And after my escape and headed back to the bat cave, I saw something flashing in my layer, I looked, I see, I ran towards it and grab it, and there I saw, was a golden pendent. (As he start to pulled out his special pendent as she shown it to Dana.) It was belong to Andrea Beaumont. I kept for many years, and I still have it. And this is what she made, when she returns to Gotham and to me.

Then Bruce Wayne show the picture inside the locket, and it reveals of a picture of Young Bruce Wayne and Young Andrea Beaumont hugging and being together as young lovers.

Dana: (She saw it, and she felt so glad) Ohh, it's so beautiful. (Then she pointed to see who that is.) Is that really you?

Bruce: Yes, it was me, when I was young like Terry's age.

Dana: (Then she pointed to young Andrea.) And is that Andrea Beaumont?

Bruce: Yes it is. She was so beautiful and very perfect. And she is now the spitting image of you. Only you don't have red hair. (As he close up his golden locket when he's done present it to Dana.) 

Dana: Yeah, But my hair is all black, like a feline cat would have. (Then she thought about something that she wanted to share her memories with Terry.) You know, I wish I have a pendent just like yours. So Terry and I can share our moments together. Just like when you and your girlfriend were. If Terry wasn't Batman.

Bruce: I know that you are waiting so patiently for this moment to end. But Terry needs his job to protect Gotham City. And my career to continue, beside your just a spoiled... brat. But your perfect as a great girlfriend. Cause one day if I'm not here, and if the whole history of Batman is all over, you can have Terry back.

Then a voice came from the bat cave as the evil music appears, so Dana Tan and Bruce Wayne turn around and saw that the Catwoman as she walking down the stair and enters in the Bat Cave.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: But right now, All I want is the girl. (Laughs)

Dana: (Gasps) Catwoman! (As she was shocked and surprised.)

Then Bruce Wayne hold up his cane, as he defended Dana Tan for her life.