The Lovely Dance Scene, End Credits

INTERIOR: HAMILTON HILL HIGH SCHOOL'S SADIES HAWKINS DANCE AT THE GYM - FRIDAY NIGHT

Then we pull the camera back, it finally revealed the true form of Dana Tan, as she is human again, with her black hair, her black lip, and in a sassy black dress. She is now the Hamilton Hill High School's Sadie Hankins Dance, where it take place at the gym that Friday Night, where every teenagers, every boy and girl are dancing so sexy, in a pro dance style, that they are listing to the metal rockin song "Crash" by Mephisto Odyssey featuring Static X. Max Gibson and Howard Groote were dancing, and even Chelsea Cunningham in her sassy red dress and her boyfriend, Rick are dancing too. But not Dana, cause she is standing on top of stairs, she was all alone and felt sad, and still haven't got a date. She just stand around as she's holding and fidgeting her new pendent that Bruce gave her.

The Music stop, Crowd cheers, then we hear the Announcer.

School Announcer: (Voiceover) And now boys and girls we are going to do a different kind of a dance, the rumba! We'll start off very slow and then we'll move on to gutsy part of the dance step.

Max Gibson and Howard Groote walk toward to Dana.

Max: Hey Dana, do you wanna find another man, to dance with?

Howard: You could even ask me, but I'm still not your type. (Then he look at Dana's necklace) Wow, cool necklace, who gave that to you? Your mother?

Dana: No, a new special friend, gave it to me, just as a reminder.

Max: Well, for your sake of misery, you're not having a great time. Maybe we can take you home early tonight.

Dana: That's great guys. But it's best that have to dance myself solo. Since now I am alone, with no partner to dance with.

Then Dana hear voice came behind her back, she look up and there she saw her boyfriend Terry McGinnis in great surprise moment. As he stand right beside her.

Terry: I was thinking the same thing too. But, if you ask that partner to dance with you, then it should be me. Cause, I'll be there for you.

Dana was so glad that's Terry's here as he gave the time off from Bruce Wayne's job, and she decided to dance with him.

Dana: Terry.

Terry: Dana.

Then the song "Un Amor" by the Gipsy Kings begins, as Terry hold begin holding Dana's hand like a gentlemen, and Terry and Dana walk down the stairs and walk towards the dance floor. Max Gibson and Howard Groote were very proud of them, as see them getting to dance together to the Gipsy Kings' music.

Nicolas Reyes: (Voiceover)
"Un amor
Un amor vivi
Llorando y me decía"

Then Terry and Dana staring to dance, in a soft romantic slow dance.

Nicolas Reyes: (Voiceover)
"Las palabras de Dios
Llorando por ti
Es con amor

Un amor
Un amor vivi
Llorando y atormentado
Las palabras de dios
Llorando por ti
Es con amor"

During the moment, Terry saw Bruce Wayne's Pendent, That Bruce gave Dana during her reverse transformation, he open it and saw that it wasn't Young Bruce Wayne and Andrea Beaumont in the locket, but something new. It was a picture frame of Terry and Dana as they warped around their arms in a great pose. He looks to Dana's eyes and he likes it. He took the pendent off her neck, and keep it in his pocket. Then when, Terry and Dana keep on dancing, and knowing that there true love was pure, and they know their life will change when the history of Batman is over.