Batman Saves Dana from the Jokerz

EXTERIOR: NEO-GOTHAM CITY - NIGHT

Later the evening, we cut to the next scene, where Terry as Batman rides the Bat Mobile, in search of the Jokerz Gang.

Terry as Batman: (Offscreen) There still no sign of the Jokerz, maybe they just give up for the night.

INTERIOR: THE BATMOBILE

Inside the Bat Mobile

Bruce: (Voiceover) Perhaps, or maybe they just keep doing thier special plan.

Terry as Batman: Not really. When they had Man Stain in quarter, he thinks that he didn't took Dottie. But I think someone did. And I know that is the Catwoman, she took her.

INTERIOR: THE BATCAVE - NIGHT

Meanwhile at the Bat Cave, where Bruce is sitting.

Bruce: Yes. But the Jokerz don't know about that. If you find them, you can tell them what really happen.

Terry as Batman: (Voiceover) I'm on it.

EXTERIOR: THE ALLEY WAY - NIGHT

Meanwhile, back at the alley way, Dana Tan felt very unconscious and lay down on the floor, after her bite and a mark on her right neck. While Kaitlyn as Catwoman with her assistant Garth II, as they see her being rested.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: The plan has worked perfectly. Her mutagen will run through in about 12 hours, till she's get the permanent shot. (To Garth II) Bring her to my father's lab. I'll meet you at the shore side of the edge.

Garth II: My pleasure, miss.

Soon the Catwoman left, leaving Garth II alone with Dana Tan being sleepy.

Later at the other side of the street, the Jokerz gang, where walking to find any person who can know about Dottie being missing.

J-Man: We searched every inch of this town, and every people we caught, and there is still no sign of Dottie. Where the devil can she be?

Trey: Well, we couldn't find somebody in our night, our parents are worried about us. Let's just take the night off, and search tommorow.

Then Tyako saw something in the alley, she saw Garth II the ape man, as he carry Dana Tan in his arms.

Then strange and scary music appears.

Tyako: (To the gang) Hey, there's somebody. (As the Jokerz gang down to alley to confront these figures.) Excuse me Casanova, but can you tell us... (Just then, Garth II look upon Tyako, in a striking face, as he growled, then Tyako started to scream!) Ahhhhhh!

INTERIOR: THE BATMOBILE

Meanwhile we cut back inside the Batmobile, Terry as Batman heard the scream.

Terry as Batman: I think, it's them! And they holding something for hostage!

Bruce: (Voiceover) Then go for it!

EXTERIOR: NEO-GOTHAM CITY - NIGHT

Terry as Batman turn the Batmobile around and headed straight to the alley that Dana Tan Was.

EXTERIOR: THE ALLEY WAY - NIGHT

Meanwhile back at the alley, the Jokerz were so scare and surprise, that I have never seen an ape man before.

Spike: Wow, what is that thing?!

J-Man: Well whatever he is, take him down, we want answers, and free that girl, he's holding!