Escape from the Burning Laboratory

INTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S LABORATORY - LATE NIGHT

Meanwhile, we cut to the scene, Where Terry as Batman and old Selina Kyle we're back up to see this tragic moment, as the Kaitlyn beast kept on fighting his stepfather, by beating him, and lean him on to the floor. Dr. Dorian got up all right, and then he uses his raffle gun to aim at Batman and Selina up against the wall.

Dr. Dorian: (As he shouted in anger.) This is all your fault!!! You made my daughter into a monster of her own! And now, you are going to pay for this... (As he point his gun to Selina who have balm all this from years ago.) starting... with... you!

Selina: (Gasps)

Just then Kaitlyn the beast cat grabs the raffle as she saving her friends, as Dr. Dorian was struggle to tell her daughter to let go of it.

Dr. Dorian: LET GO OF IT!!! YOU MANGY FOOL!!!

And the then, the gun started to blast up in the air, as a spark of light flickers on the left of the wall, as the spark landed on the open oil, from the broken giant cans, and then the oils and spark of the life turn it into a huge fire as it's spreads all around the halls of the laboratory. Dr. Dorian was shocked!

Dr. Dorian: OH NO! NOT AGAIN! (Then she looks at the Kaitlyn Beast, as he slap her in the face, as he yells at her.) YOU IDIOT!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DONE!!! YOU DID THIS JUST LIKE TRYGUS DID!!!

Beast Kaitlyn: (Then she started to yell at her father by hurting her.) YES! BUT YOU CALL ME A IDIOT! AND CATS ARE NOT IDIOTS!!!

Then she grabs Dr. Dorian, and bend him down on the floor, as he struggled by The Beast Kaitlyn.

Dr. Dorian: LET GO OF ME, AT ONCE!!!

Beast Kaitlyn: NEVER!!! (Then she took a punch on Dr. Dorian's Face.)

And then fire begin to exploded, as Terry as Batman and Selina take cover on the floor.

Terry as Batman: (To Selina) LOOK OUT!!!

They both feel down, but then Garth II got up, and as he tries to hurt Batman. But then, there was a big crack on the ground, as the laboratory begin to Irrupt with fire and earthquake as it shake on the ground. Then Garth II got scare, as he tries to get away from shake, but then he begins fall down on edge of the floor and he shouted out.

Garth II: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Garth II fell down, down, down, until he was gone into a black pit where he was never be seen again.

Then inside the forest cage where all the Woman-Cats where being held, hear all the shaking and the explosions of the accident as this place is going to fall on them. They were all shock and scared.

Woman-Cat Dottie: That big old castle of mansion, is going to flatted us down! Not, if all these hall, can't hold out much longer!

Then one of the Woman-Cats, Dana Tan with the Black Fur all over her, rushes toward the glass window, and shouted Terry as Batman for Help.

Woman-Cat Dana: BATMAN!

When Terry as Batman heard the shout it was Dana, and he knew has to save her now.

Terry as Batman: DANA!

Terry as Batman rushes towards the enclosure cage, as he tries to crack the glass window of the gage with his arms, but it didn't work. So he decided to look for something that could break the glass. He found a table on the floor, he pick it up and start using it as he warn Dana to step away.