Selina Kyle Didn't Do It!

INTERIOR: SELINA'S APARTMENT - LATE AFTERNOON

We cut to next scene where we see a clip of Sylvester the cat as he gave up in the looney tunes classic short "Birds Anonymous". Then we zoom out of the camera and shown a scene where Selina Kyle is watching these cartoon on her television, she was sitting down with a black cat with her, in her own apartment.

Sylvester: (On the floor, crying) I can't stand it! I gotta have a bird! I'm weak! I'm weak, but I don't care! I can't help it! After all, I am a pussycat!

Selina: (To her black cat) You really do care, don't you binks. (As her cat meow.)

Then the doorbell rings, as Selina notice something at the door, she got up and begin to answer it.

Selina: Ok, I'm coming.

She start turning off the TV, and begin to walk through the door and answer it by opening the front door, and there appears Bruce Wayne.

Selina: Bruce. (Just when she opens the door all the way she saw Terry McGinnis as Batman in person.) And... Bruce!!! (She looks surprises as she think she is seeing double. Then the superstitious music appears.) You have a twin brother?

Just then Terry as Batman pick Selina Kyle up, as he push her Through inside of her apartment, some of the cats start to scream and Selina was up against the kitchen counter by the Young Batman. For Terry he wanted some answer.

Terry as Batman: Where... Is... She?!?

Selina: Where's What? (As she look confused.)

Terry as Batman: Where is Dana Tan? And Where is your Catwoman?!?

Selina: My Catwoman? What are you talking about? I am the Catwoman once. But I quit my life. And all I have here, are my cats.

Terry as Batman: Lies!!! (He then move to the left, and push Selina up against the wall)

Selina: But I don't have another!

As Bruce Wayne walks in a explain to Selina about this.

Bruce: We know you were up to something Selina. You have made a new Catwoman in Gotham City. And this new Catwoman took Batman's only girlfriend.

Selina: You mean this is your identical twin brother, that you develop?

Bruce: No, this is one of my pupil, the man behind the mask you see, is Terry McGinnis, a formal High School Student and the Batman of the century.

Selina: You... you mean, you made another Batman to take your place?

Bruce: Yes, it was a long story, But I explain later. Right now we want some answers.

Terry as Batman: And fast! (As Terry as Batman move Selina Kyle push her up against another wall, and Continues to ask her.) Now, where is this new Catwoman that you made her, and took your place?!

Selina: I don't know what your talking about. I don't have a pupil who took my place! I am the real Catwoman, but I am retired, I do not commit crime anymore!

Terry as Batman: (As he got Madder.) Likely story! (Then he drags Selina up against another wall, and near to the balcony and he still keep on asking questions to her.) Well, you must know, that this Catwoman is not committed crime by stealing diamonds and jewels, she is now a girl-kidnapper! And she took my love away from me, Dana Tan! (The he push her to the balcony window, so he would make sure he can drop her, like a little cat who can land on their feet.) So you better answer to us, and tell the truth or I'll gonna get sarcastic!

Selina: (As she keep on answer to Terry as Batman.) But I'm not Catwoman anymore, and I don't have a student who took my place, who steal many girls for hostages! The only thing if I were your girlfriend right now in your age, is the fact that happen the night when I almost had a date with Bruce Wayne, is seeing a tiger, a Gorilla man who attack and shot me, lay me unconscious, and took me to the... (Then she remembers something as she shock himself, and notice someone she remembers.) Oh no! It can't be him.

Terry as Batman: Him? (He got confused and question Selina more.) Who's him? What are you talking about?

Selina: (Then she finally answer as Terry's put Selina down, then she was release from Terry's arms as he explained.) That night, when I was in the Gotham Zoo, I met a cat relative, a tiger of my kind. And then his henchman, put me to sleep, and then I enter the lab and notice that monster who want to love me, and for that, this doctor he notice me, my Identity as Catwoman. He gave me T-99 Mutagen and turn me into a Woman-Cat!

Then Bruce Finally knows what The new Catwoman was saying during the fight at the Bat Cave, while trying to protect Dana.

Then we saw a flashback of the fight scene as he remembered in the New Catwoman's voice.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman's Voice: There was once an old friend of your, Who did stole your oldest friend who was once the original catwoman and turn her into a woman-cat just like your pupil's friend.

Then we went back to the same scene and Bruce spoken the name.

Bruce: Dr. Emile Dorian.

Terry as Batman: (To Bruce) Who?

Bruce: (As he answered.) Dr. Emile Dorian. A enemy of mine. We thought he was gone when he sprang out of jail. And Now he's back.

Terry as Batman: (As he started one question for Bruce.) And who is this Dr. Emile Dorian Guy?

Then the scene went into a black out.