Dana Meets Dr. Emile Dorian

INTERIOR: DR. DORIAN'S LABORATORY - LATE AFTERNOON

We then fade in to the next scene where Human Dana Tan was awake, and she open her eyes slowly.

Dana: Hmmm.... What happen? Where am I? (When she wakes ups, she finally realizes that she being tie up to a chan table, and was being captive. And wearing a Patient outfit like going to the hospital, expect she was in a strange laboratory, while Garth II tie her very quickly as he almost down tiring the right leg. As the mysterious strange, but evil music plays on. She Garth II. And she was Overwhelm and upset as she struggle her hand on the chains.) Hey, get away from me, you little kong! (As she kick her right leg on Garth II's face and fell down on the floor.) I want to know why I'm here? And where is this catwoman? (As Garth II gets up) She better let me go, or I'll...

Then Kaitlyn as Catwoman appears.

Kaitlyn as Catwoman: Or else what? (Dana look to the left, and there she saw the Catwoman, as she sat down to look at Dana.) Thinking you can not be a beast forever? (Laughs) I don't think so. (The she swoop down into the lab and then she by to see how Dana is doing.) The reason why you here, is because you going to be a experiment, for my father's plan.

Dana: Your father? An Experiment? What are you talking about?

Dana get so confuse, and she heard a voice from the back, and there enter the cyborg, Dr. Emile Dorian who just walk up to see his captive.

Dr. Dorian: I believe she is talking about me, and our special plain.

Dana: (Gasps) How are you? And why have your Catwoman Minion took me to this place?

Dr. Dorian: Ah, introduces you might ask. My name is Emile Dorian. But that explain why, I brought you here, Dana Tan.

Dana: (Gasps) How do you know my name?

Dr. Dorian: Because, you have The sounded of a tiger, and weekends of a helpless kitty. And I see you met my personal Catwoman Vigilante, (As he pointed to Catwoman, and then the Catwoman unmasked herself to revealed her true, Kaitlyn.) Or should I say, a Ex-Girlfriend of Terry McGinnis.

Dana: (She look and surprise.) (Gasps) You! (To Kaitlyn) You were behind all this, did you!

Kaitlyn: That's right, Dana. And now, you are our prisoner, so we can completely the mutation from you, when you were a big pussycat.

Dana: (As she started to get angry with Kaitlyn.) Well, when I get out of this, I'm gonna pull your hair, and rip it to...

Then Dr. Dorian stop this cat fight.

Dr. Dorian: (To Dana) Temper, temper, temper, Dana. You don't what to lose your hair, or should I say, your fur. (To Kaitlyn) Kaitlyn Dorian, go and practice your training again.

Kaitlyn: Yes father. (As she put on the mask of catwoman, and exit out of the laboratory and took Garth II for practice training.)

So Dr. Dorian was alone with Dana in the laboratory, and explain the rest to her.

Dr. Dorian: I do apologize Miss Dana, But Kaitlyn is very pure to me like my own daughter. Not much as my original son, Tygrus.

Dana: Tygrus? Who is this Tygrus cat?

Dr. Dorian: Tygrus was my original creation. My son was destined to be wild. Until he turn his back at me, and betrayed me! And burn my original lab to the ground! And Batman send me to prison for my bad behavior! Until then, I usually escape, but lost half of my body.