Prologue

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now."

- Mattie Stepanek

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

PROLOGUE

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

No One's POV~

As the old man gets ready he sees his seven year old daughter having a look of excitement on their face.

This old man is Henry Stein.

His daughter is Amber Heaven Stein.

"Are you ready to go my little night owl?" Henry said.

Night Owl was nickname her father called Amber.

Amber nodded with a smile on her face.

"Yes dad!" She said as Henry ruffled her hair and carried you piggy back style.

"Then let's get going!" He said as they both got in the car.

This was her first time going to the studio her father worked in.

Outside the building a man who looked a few years older than her father stood outside with a smile across his face.

It was none other than Joey Drew.

"Good morning Joey!" Her father greeted the man who she knew to be the one and only Joey Drew!

"Morning Henry." Joey greets him back as his gaze goes to Amber. "If I am correct she is your daughter right?" He asks as he comes down to her level as she hides behind her father a bit feeling shy.

"What's your name young one?" He asks kindly.

"Amber." She replied still a bit shy.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you young one." He said shaking her hand which made her come out hiding.

She always wanted to come to the studios with her father.

The Bendy cartoons were her favourite since she started watching them.

For the next two hours she met a few of the workers.

Wally was the second person to greet her. He was a funny man to begin with.

Sammy the Music Director was nice as well but he looked slightly annoyed at first but he was overall nice.

Susie Campbell who she knew as the voice actor of Alice Angel was okay to say the least.