Chapter 1 {The Beginning}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"The Beginning of the End

OR

The End of the Beginning?"

- Hinnu

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

CHAPTER 1 {THE BEGINNING}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

A/N So before i start i know this game takes place after 30 years! Yes and the fact that in this book i will be changing the timeline because of plot! Now don't come raging at me! Please! Now on with the story!

Amber's POV~

I shook off the memories. Truth is it's been 20 years to be exact after things fell apart. My dad, Henry told me what happened the day he quit when i was eight. Things didn't go well...

Flashback!

I saw dad coming home early.

I was confused as to why he was though but I didn't question it.

Then I noticed how upset he looked so i asked, "Dad what's wrong?" as i tilted my head.

Henry shook his head. "It's nothing dear. It's just that i quit my job at the studio..." He said which made me frown.

"Why? What happened?" I asked confused.

"I wish I could say but me and Joey have disagreed in somethings plus the studio has gone bankrupt and due to it Joey was planning on making us work for longer periods and I couldn't stay away for so long without you and your mom. I am sorry..." He said but I shook my head.

"It's alright dad. I understand." I said having a smile on my face.

Flashback end!

Yeah I remember those days very clearly. But i missed Bendy, Boris and Alice a lot. I wish i could meet them for the last time but I couldn't. Then after ten years dad got a letter from Joey asking him to visit the old workshop. I wanted to go but dad told me not to which i didn't understand why and the reason was so i could see the Gang again. I didn't argue back. But after he went there he didn't come back for a whole week and mom was getting very worried and so was I. But after a week he came back. I asked him what happened? But he said that it was nothing and that he had to help Joey and couldn't contact me and mom. It made me a bit suspicious but I brushed it off.

Then when i turned thirteen my dad told me to never go near the workshop but then i asked why? He said that he got trapped in their for a five days to be fair and it was hard for him to get out. I am still curious about it and the fact that i am a rule follower just makes my life even worse. I come back from a days work. I am a photographer to be exact and i work for a newspaper department. I love my job to be honest and I am glad it wasn't exhausting today. After dinner i put on my night clothes and went to bed. As I read a book i soon fell asleep.

Next day~

I wake up to see the sun shining on my face. I hate it when that happens. I check the clock to see the time and groan in annoyance.

"It's 9 in the morning." I say as i set the clock down.

I stretch and get out of bed. I cook up some eggs and pour myself a glass of orange juice for breakfast. It's a good way to start my day. I went to the door to check the mail. Two of my mails were something to do with my bills but guess what?! i payed my bills earlier so they better check that! I flipped to see my other mail and i was shocked to see this letter from Mister Joey Drew. It said:

Dear Amber,

It's been a long time since I have seen you

20 Years slip by doesn't it?

If you are still in town come visit the old workshop

I have something to show you and your friends miss you a lot!

Your father's friend,

Joey Drew!

Upon reading this letter I knew nothing could stop me from going over to the workshop! Plus the good news was that I didn't have work for a whole week since i was given the week off! Yay me! I went to my room and grabbed my bag! I put in my Bendy Plushie(yes i still have it and i will never let go of it), knife(it could be needed), flashlight(again it could be needed), three granola bars, three bottles of water and my flute cause i never go anywhere without it. I grab my phone and leave the house after locking it. I go to my car and start the engine and drive towards the studio.

It took me an hour to get there due to the traffic but once i reached the place and got out of the car I looked at the building. It looked like no one was here for years not gonna lie but it was hella huge as far as i remember. I took a deep breath and went to the front steps.

"Whelp there's no turning back now..." I say as i turn the door knob and enter the studio.

Only to be met by a creaking sound of the studio door closing behind me shut...

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

WORD COUNT: 985

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

ORIGINALLY WRITTEN: May 11, 2020

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

EDITED IN: June 24, 2020

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Hey y'all!

This is Chapter one!

So How is it?

I Hope y'all liked this chapter!

Let me know if there's a mistake

Please Read, Vote, Comment and Enjoy!

~Amber