Chapter 5 {Gotcha! My Precious...}

Bendy's POV~

Whatever I saw happen through my cutouts made me really pissed off! No! Not Just pissed off! It made me mega highly and terribly pissed off! I can see from the far end of things and Sammy was stupid enough to know that. I swear I am so gonna kill them once I find them and I know exactly where that is.

I grinned wickedly even more as I went out of my lair. "Don't worry Sammy. I will set you free alright! In a way that you won't come and bother her or me again. But be grateful I won't be fully killing you off." I said as I created an ink portal in a wall and went through them.

Amber's POV~

I started to gain back my consciousness as I heard a voice speaking and that voice sounded very familiar and I started to slowly open my eyes to see who it was.

"There we go now. Nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we?" It said as i saw it was that guy who i saw earlier and I swear he sounds like Sammy Lawrence! Wait... Is this Mister Sammy?!

"No, we wouldn't." He finished saying as i saw him carrying my axe. I tried to move but I saw that i was tied to a pole and below it was the pentagram.

"I must admit that I am honored you came down all the way here to visit me." He said as I tried to break free. I seriously didn't want to hear him speak. "It's almost makes what I am about to do seem cruel." He finished saying and I just hope he won't kill me off with that axe.

"But the believers must honor their savior." He said as he went towards a beam and placed my axe. Was he talking about Bendy? Oh boy I have to get out of here fast! "I must have him notice me." He said these lines as he came over to me and looked shocked for a few seconds.

"Wait. You look familiar to me... that face..." He trailed off and I was about to answer but he cut me off as he shook it off. "Not now. For our Lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand!" He said as he moved away from me. I really wish I was given a chance to speak so he will let me go.

"And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body." He said and I could tell from his expression he was angry and desperate. I wanted to say something but i was interrupted once again and i felt like kicking him real bad but my feet were tied up so that might be a problem plus he could kill me that's for sure.

"Shhhhh... Quiet! I can hear him. Crawling above. Crawling!" He said and i could hear something as well which meant it was Bendy! "Let us begin. The ritual must be completed!" He said and it made my eyes widen. What ritual is this psycho of a being Sammy became talking about!? "Soon he will hear me... he will set us free." He said and with that walked towards another room and closed the door behind him.

Right now, things weren't looking great on me. I looked around to find my bag and saw it was beside me but was far away from my reach. I wish it was near so i could grab the knife and release myself. But that wasn't even happening any time soon. I was soon interrupting by the slight screech of the speakers and Sammy speaking

"Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time to sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you'll be awake. Or, in the morning, you'll be dead." I seriously didn't like this and the ground began to shake as I tried to break myself free from these bonds.

"Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering!" He said as i saw the closed door in front of me open and nothing was there. "Free me! I beg you!" He said and I swear this was getting seriously ridiculous. "I summon you Ink Demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!" what really made me feel pissed was the word 'sheep' cause I ain't know darn sheep. "Damn it!" I said still trying to break free and I could feel them loosening.

"No! My Lord! Stay back! I am your Prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!!!" Those were the last things he said. It got me scared and the bonds finally broke. I quickly took my bag and saw ink coming from that room. Wait... did Bendy kill Sammy?! I didn't want to stick around and find out. The minute I took the axe I saw those ink creatures pop up and I scared them away easily with my axe and they were gone.

I went to the room which opened up. I took my axe and broke down the boards and it resulted in my axe being broken. Great! I just hope nothing comes out of nowhere cause I don't think my knife will help. I saw an area which was flooded with ink and there was a door at the far end.

As I was about to step on the ink I saw Bendy come out of there and i saw his humanoid face with a growing grin and ran the other direction. I had to escape. He's not the same Devil Darling I used to know. I nearly tripped over a board but I caught my balance and continued to run. I saw an open door and quickly got in and locked the door with a wood beam.

The room felt quiet. Too quiet to be exact. I was glad that i was safe from him. I swear he would have killed me. I was about to relax until something from behind caught me by my waist and roughly pinned me against the wall.

I closed my eyes and whimpered slightly in fear. At this point, I was accepting death to come at me. I didn't want to know what it was that was gonna kill me now and I didn't care. I basically had enough of this hellhole. Then suddenly I felt a slightly wet and cold hand caress my right cheek and then I heard them say something familiar.

"Gotcha! My Precious..." They said and I opened an eye to see that it was the Ink Demon himself... Bendy!

Yo guys!

Yep! amber finally came face to face properly with Bendy!

How's This Chapter!?

I Hope it was good!

Let me know if there are any mistakes!

Please Read, Vote, Comment and Enjoy!

~Amber