Chapter 6 {An Old Friend}

Note: Okay! So gonna let you guys know that a few things will be changed! Since I am planning on putting a spin in the game and everything here so yeah that! Enjoy!

Amber's POV~

I was still scared. I didn't move an inch except I was breathing too much to be exact. Looking up I saw Bendy's face. Gotta be honest he was looking humanoid and well not the cartoon looks he used to have. His hand was still on my cheek. It was gentle and not rough. I slowly made my right hand reach up and put it over his. He didn't seem to react but looked happy. Then I heard him trying to say something.

"A-Amber... is that you?" He said still not letting his hands go of my cheek. His voice wasn't the cartoon-ish type anymore. It sounded more... well... I wouldn't say manly or anything but it was soothing and nice and was deep. I nodded slowly slightly looking down.

"Y-yeah." I said and then he just hugged me. I slightly flinched at his sudden move but slowly calmed down and hugged him back. I missed the feeling of hugging him. It felt like forever that I haven't seen him. I never got to say goodbye when my dad quit his job here. I heard Bendy sniffing and was he crying?

"Are you okay Bendy?" I asked as he slowly nodded. I felt bad for him. He's been stuck here for maybe 20 years if I am correct. And Joey was there and did something. What the hell did you do to everyone down here Mister Joey? None of them deserved to be stuck like this especially Bendy.

I slowly started to pat him and stroke his horns. He seemed to calm down at this and started to... purr? Yep he was 'purring' alright! He's officially a cat right now to me, not gonna lie.

His features were a lot different from what I last saw him look like. When I was seven he was the same height except a bit tall like an inch and now he looks like he's 6'1 or something which makes me really short since my height is 5'7 and his back has these spike like things and well his eyes are covered in ink.

As we both stayed in that hugging position i started to feel tired. I didn't want to sleep just yet but my brain was telling me to sleep and have some rest so I gave myself in and fell asleep.

Bendy's POV~

I could feel her falling asleep so I let go. I didn't want to interrupt her at all and I couldn't leave her here either so I carried her and I had to take her to that safe house. Problem was I couldn't create an Ink Portal to get her there either so I had to walk which was the least of my problems.

As I opened the other door in front of me I heard something from around the corner and I peeked around to see... wait... is that BORIS?! No... that's not the real Boris I know. It's just Buddy being turned into a Boris clone. But has the same mind as the actual Boris. I know what happened to the real Alice Angel and Boris. If I am correct they got merged with these two humans. Allison Pendle was merged with with Alice Angel while Thomas Conner with Boris.

Of course I could tell this Boris stayed in the safe house but I couldn't go near him since he will freak out and plus i couldn't just leave Amber at his doorstep cause that's a problem since he's here. I tried to think of a way of getting her there when I clumsily made a barrel roll towards the door which hit hard against it and I cringed at the sound and knew that this alerted Buddy Boris So I quickly just put Amber sitting up straight against the wall still sleeping and quickly left through an Ink Portal. I just hope he helps her.

Buddy Boris' POV~

As I was drinking an open can of bacon soup I heard something which made me jump and I went over to see what it was. I saw that it was just a barrel but what more surprised me was a human girl was sleeping sitting up straight against the wall.