Chapter 4 {Nowhere to Run}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"Nowhere to run or hide, so I must stay quiet."

- AJ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

CHAPTER 4 {NOWHERE TO RUN}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Bendy's POV~

I was watching this girl walking around the place through my cutouts. I was surprised that she hadn't even cut any one of the cutouts at all. Not gonna lie but when Henry came down from here he out of pure anger would cut them down which was funny but I hated it when he did that.

Speaking of which I am pissed that Henry is back down here. The loop cycle is still going but somehow he escaped when he was about to go for a third loop. I am glad he did but I don't get why he is here again? And that girl is indeed Henry's daughter but why is she here? To look for Henry or something or did Joey had the audacity to send his letter to her to trap her down here or something?

Well if that's how you want it Joey then I don't think you can succeed again. This time the cycle will be broken and I will have my Darling, Amber help me do it.

After all...

I am the one who controls this studio...

Amber's POV~

I gripped on my axe as these creatures came crawling towards me. I had absolutely nowhere to run and i did the most crucial thing anyone would do in my freaking situation: I started to hit them with the axe. I hit over and over until they all were gone. As I did I saw a doorway opening to another room which was near the recording studio.

Before I went in there I went to the Recording Room and I saw this piano sheet music by the name, 'The Lighter Side of Hell'. Then I entered to see a huge room with instruments and everything. I walked around and went to the small recording booth and saw beside me a door which was closed. It made me think of something but you shrugged it off and saw another audio log and the minute I pressed play it kind of made me wish I didn't for some odd reason:

The Voice of Susie Campbell

It may only be my second month working for Joey Drew, but I can already tell that I'm going to love it here!

People really seem to enjoy my Alice Angel voice.

Sammy says that she might be as popular as Bendy someday.