Chapter 13 {Break The Loop Cycle}

Note: Just to let you know that I won't be adding Thomas Connor's audio log and one of Joey Drew's audio log here cause it just won't go with the story plus it will just confuse stuff and more changes will be made! Now enjoy!

Amber's POV~

The last thing I need is a broken back but thankfully my back wasn't broken but I was hurt on the sides plus I lost my Gent Pipe weapon which is worse. But I still had the Seeing Tool which was fine for the moment but I can't use it as a weapon and I am hoping I don't run into any monsters.

I quickly went on to safe round and on the wall I noticed the outline of the Seeing Tool and the minute I held it up there I saw the hidden message, "It's inside the vault!". I wasn't sure what but I moved on. I saw a doorway which was blocked and it was the Administration area and of course I heard music which sounded like the old timely ones.

I saw another doorway which led to the Film Vault and on top was written GENT in bold letters. I went through the doorway to notice that three pipes were missing in place. "Now that's interesting." I muttered as I peered in through another doorway to see the ink flooding the place. I have to get those three pipes. I did see a Gent Machine nearby so those will be helpful but I need those ink blobs first.

I headed the other way and from the looks of it the office room belonged to Thomas Connor. I headed out of the door to find any flip switches nearby. As I did, I noticed a flip switch in a room so I went through two doors and flipped it down. I quickly went outside to see the Administration area opening.

Before I could go in, I noticed someone walking that across the hallway. I slowly went and when I cam across the road I saw the Butcher Gang Member, Charlie and quickly hid. as I peered through where he went.

"Not these guys again. Better stay out of sight." I muttered as I went through a doorway to see an audio log and being the curious person I am, I pressed play and praying those Butcher Gang didn't hear it at all:

The Voice of Joey Drew

A small memo to all my Administration Offices!

Rumors have begun to fly that we simply can't tolerate any longer.

The idea that the company is in some form of financial difficulty is untrue and a slanderous lie against us.

It's also been known to me that some backroom incompetents are not trusting in my leadership.

As a leader, I'm always steering the boat, guiding our destiny.

Looking at the big picture.

No need for you people to worry about such complicated things.

Just do whatever it is you do and trust your leader... which is me.

The tape ends. Mister Joey has serious propaganda uses in everything. If I ever saw him I will tell him a thing or two. I found the ink blob near an office. I didn't check whose office it was cause I need to get one of the pipes done then get two more.

I quickly grabbed it and somehow found my way out of the maze without any Butcher Gangs chasing me and went to the machine and cranked up a straight pipe and put it in it's place. I went back to the godforsaken maze once more and went the other way since one of the Butcher Gang member went to my left. As I walked, I saw another flipping audio log and hit the play button: