Chapter 2 {Moving Pictures}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues."

- Terry Pratchett

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣

CHAPTER 2 {MOVING PICTURES}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Amber's POV~

I jumped and turned around to see the door close automatically behind me.

"Well that's strange..." I thought as I looked down the hallway.

"Alright Mister Joey, I am here. Let's see if I can find what you wanted me to see." I said as I walked through the hallway to see a projector which was on and there was a Bendy Cutout against the wall.

It was weird to see a projector on and I didn't go near it at all and walked to my right. I had to take another turn and right beside the wall i saw the directions to the four places:

The Art Department was on the other side which I will go to later and the other three places which were The Ink Machine, Theater and Break-room were on the direction I was gonna go.

When I turned around i saw the words "Dreams Come True" written on the walls with ink and I could see Ink falling from the ceiling and this looked fresh. The words made shivers go down my spine. I shook the feeling of headed for the hallway. As I did i noticed a room which had light but I didn't bother going in and i saw the words Ink Machine Room in front of me. As i entered i saw a board which was the Ink Output Schedule. I looked at it and then turned around to see a piper which had "Watch Your Step" written on it and then i walked over it to see a very big room which was blocked by a railing. I saw there was a hole in the middle of the room.

"This line could use a few dry cells." I said as i looked at the empty battery cell and i looked around to find them.

I found one on the shelf and the other inside the trunk. After I put the cells in their place I held the handle and pulled it down.

"Let's see what you are hiding down there, Mister Joey." I said as I saw something come up the chains.

After two seconds I saw a huge machine come up and I was awed by it. After it fully came up it let out some steam. So This must the Ink Machine. I got this feeling I should turn it on so I left the room and went towards the hallway to find out that the break-room's door was slightly open and the room which was closed before was open. I didn't go to the break-room and I went to the other direction and saw two pathways. I went to my right to see a Bendy cutout in the corner and went towards it.