Epilogue

Note: I am still crying at the fact that I actually am finishing a fanfic! Enjoy this Epilogue! xD Again I repeat! The picture above *slaps myself* okay I will stop! <3

No One's POV~

Things have changed ever since the loop was broken.

Everyone went back to their families if they were still alive.

Audrey somehow got reunited with her family after her not remembering anything of her past self.

She's trying to establish to things at the moment.

Sammy who is not a psycho prophet is now sane and everything and has reunited with his family.

Though the funny thing is age.

Age hasn't affected any of the trapped souls for twenty years at all.

They just didn't age at all.

It was like time stopped for them but they still knew how many years went by.

Buddy and Susie reunited with their families though they remember what had happened while they were trapped into the toon bodies but they are now just trying to forget and all.

Amber would every now and then would come back to the workshop to visit the toons.

She would visit them everyday after work.

It would always brighten hers and the toons days whenever she came.

Right now Amber was sitting at Henry's desk deep in thought.

What was she thinking about? The past events that recently happened to her and everyone else here.

She still didn't understand why she had the halo and wings when she released Bendy from his beast form and all.

She had too many questions on her mind to be exact.

Nothing seems to come to her mind as an answer.

The ink demon noticed the girl's look of deep thought and hugged her from behind.

"You alright?" Bendy asked her.

Amber slightly flinched at the sudden hug but shrugged her shoulders a bit.

"I am fine Bendy. I'm just in thought after... well you know." She said to him as she saw the demon nod.

"Your not the only one thinking of this you know. Maybe we'll get our answers for another time." He said smiling which made Amber smile in return.

"Though I'm still wondering how your eyes turned amber yellow. Not gonna lie but I liked those eye colors. Looked great on you." He said with a small smirk.

Amber wasn't looking happy at the mention of that. Not because of the compliment. It was because of another reason.

Bendy realized the frown on her face and it made him looked worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked clearly concerned.

"Can I be honest with you on one thing?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. What is it?" He asked sounding curious.

"I was born with amber yellow eyes to be honest. That's where my name came from. When I was four I asked my dad to get me contacts to change my eye colors so he got me those which made my eyes blue." She said still having the frown on her face.

Bendy on the other hand was really surprised when he heard what she said.

"But why? What was your reason for changing them." He asked thinking something was up.

Amber sighed since she knew this would be his question.

"Don't take this the wrong way Bendy and I trust you with all my heart but I just don't feel like telling you about it. It's just too many memories that's all." She said hoping Bendy would understand.

Bendy of course understood where this was going and he didn't want to push her.

They were in a moment of silence until Amber spoke again.

"Hey Bendy?" She started which made the demon snap back to reality.

"Yeah?" He responded to her.

"Remember back when we were little we used to play tag and all? Sometimes I wish we could go back to those days." She said smiling at the memories.

Bendy smiled at the memories since those were the good days after crap went down here.

"Yeah I do. Why'd ask?" He said and asked her.

"Sometimes I wish that those days could come back." She responded looking distant.

"Those days can come back ya know?" Bendy said with a mischievous smile.

Amber looked at the demon for a few seconds then smiled as she nodded slowly.

"Yeah you're right." She said getting up then did what she had to do. "Tag you're it!" She said poking Bendy then running off.

"Hey! No fair!" bendy yelled running after her while laughing.

"Says the one who used to do it to me back then!" She said as she found Boris and Alice somewhere and yelled at them. "Hey Guys! Bendy's 'it'! You guys should start running!" She said as the other toons joined in as Bendy chased them around the studio.

Bendy of course caught Boris first, then Alice.

Amber was practically good at this game since it took a while to catch her.

But eventually Bendy caught her at some point.

"Gotcha! My precious!" He said the minute he grabbed her from behind.

Amber couldn't help but laugh.

It just felt like the old times.

It just felt normal to be with them again.

There's nothing better than a perfect ending for everyone.

And with this I mark the book complete!

Thank you all so much for sticking around for this book as long as possible!

Though since it's finished I will start to edit this book at some point!

Sadly I won't be making a sequel for this book but I have a prequel in mind!

The prequel will consist of the character's pasts which will be canon to my fanfic but non-canon to the actual game!

I won't write everyone's past to be honest! Just the characters I picked out to write on!

I hope you all love this epilogue! I loved the ending to it myself!

Let me know if there are any mistakes!

So Please Read, Vote, Comment and Enjoy!

~Amber

🎉 You've finished reading Ink And Blood~A Bendy And The Ink Machines Fanfiction {Under-heavy editing} 🎉