Chapter 9 {Safe And Sound}

Note: The pic above is too much for me to handle right now! Why is Bendy in the pic so biuicrviur2ivli3uriiyvv ahhhh!! anyways enjoy!

Bendy's POV~

I was glad to be done with what I had to do. I wiped the ink which was slightly in my eyes. I really need to control this ink from covering my eyes. As I was about to go back to Level 9, I felt the studio shaking a bit and my eyes widened. Oh no no no no no no no! Crap crap crap!! That Wretched Angel has broken the lift damnit! I am too late! I quickly open a portal to reach Level S. I have to be there right now.

When I reached there I saw that Boris was gone while Amber was lying on the ground clearly injured. I can't let her die on me yet! I quickly went over to pick her up from the debris and rubble and I was glad she was still breathing but she was unconscious.

I picked her up and her bag. I went near a wall which was away from the broken lift and put the bag at a side and sat down against the wall as I made Amber lean against my chest as her face was facing the side and I rubbed her back slightly.

I knew she was gonna be in serious pain in the back when she wakes up. As I did I noticed her bag was slightly open and I noticed an audio log. Wait... why did she have that anyways? I shrugged it off and as I rubbed her back I fell asleep as well.

A few minutes later~

As I was asleep I felt a slight movement in my arms and realized Amber was starting to wake up. She groaned which meant she was in pain. I hated seeing her this way. I so want to kill that Angel when I see her.

"B-Bendy..." She trailed her but I shushed her as i rubbed her back. "I am here toots, I am here. You are safe and sound." I said as she stayed silent for a bit. I guess she was still in a bit of shock. I can't blame her.

"You should rest you know. Maybe sleep for a bit. You are in no condition to walk or anything." I suggested but she weakly shook her head. "I lost the will to sleep at all. I had enough of fainting and getting hit unconscious." She said her voice slightly cracking.

"Heh. Yeah I guess I can't argue with you there." I said as it becomes silent again between us as we didn't say a word. After two seconds she started to cough and opened her bag to give her the open water bottle which she drank and basically finished. "Thanks Bendy." She said and I nodded. "Anything for you Princess." I said and then I heard taking a deep breath and then she let it out.

"Bendy." She started. "Hmm what?" I asked. "Please don't call me 'Princess'." She said and I started to chuckle. "Why not? You are a Princess to me." I playfully told her. "I don't like that nickname since I was twelve." She said slightly glaring at me and I couldn't help but chuckle again. "Okay. I won't call you that.... for now." I said and she slightly groaned which made me laugh slightly.

"Hey Bendy... Wh-what happened?" I asked which made him give a questioning look on the face. "By that you mean...?" he asked still a little perplexed at my question. "I meant as to what happened after my dad quit working here? What happened to everyone here including you, Alice and Boris?" I asked and his face darkened a bit at the question. "Well..." He began and then continued to speak.

Past Time

Third Person POV~

Henry was called by Joey to discuss something very important and this brought the Toons attention so they sneaked from a room to hear their conversation and whatever they were discussing about didn't sound good at all.