Chapter 15 {The Perfect 'The End'}

Note: This book is nearly at it's very end! I can't believe I went this far as to actually finishing a fanfic! I am so happy that I think I will cry now! TwT Anyways Enjoy! Again the pic above though! xD Also I changed something in Chapter 8{... And The Fall} for future reasons to be known soon!

Amber's POV~

I was frozen in shock as Beast bendy snarled at me and before I could roll out of the way he swung his huge right arm and knocked me out sending me flying against the wall. I swear I felt all my bones would be broken by now but it's a miracle it wasn't. I again rolled out of the way before Bendy could attack me again.

Joey has seriously twisted him by dropping his blood on that pentagram making him something that will kill me and everyone else here. But now it's focus was on me and I will not be stopped in bringing him back but how? I wasn't sure as to what could help right now cause I needed to stay alive and not die in his hands. I know the real Bendy will never kill me.

I got up and ran and would stop at some wall so I can make him run into it so it would give me time to think of a plan and till now I had none. After making Bendy stunned on the wall for I don't know how long he will stay that way I took out my Seeing Tool to see if there was anything I could find that will give me a clue.

Till now I got nothing and the next thing I knew Bendy came charging towards me and I had to move out as he hit his freaking head yet again and I am getting worried that he will get a headache after this. I looked around even more with the tool and on the wall written in invisible ink was written, "Blood of the Wicked with twist him more! Blood of the Wise will bring him back to his old self!".

I tried to understand what it meant but I couldn't cause this time Bendy caught me and nearly impaled me with his claws which got a bit of my blood and he hissed as the blood looked like it was burning him which it was kind of!

I got an idea but it was going to be hard. I quickly moved towards where the pentagram was and grabbed my knife. I stood on the pentagram against the wall and waited for Bendy to ram against the wall. Once he saw where I was, he came running and when he was close enough I ran out of the way as he crashed on the wall looking a bit stunned and quickly cut the skin of my wrist and let drops of blood fall.

I saw the pentagram start to glow yellow as Beast Bendy started to melt away and come back to his old self. Before i could do anything else, I felt something inside me burn and fell to the floor as everything went black meaning i became unconscious.

Bendy's POV~

I knew that I was not in control and everything around me was just dark as I was still chained in the dark void as my beast self took control of me.

I couldn't move, I couldn't fight back! It was too strong.

Then suddenly I saw light in front of me as the chains from my neck and hands were now gone as it consumed me...

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was lying on a puddle of melted ink as I wiped the ink my face and eyes. I was back to my old self I was a while ago. I looked around to find Amber. When I saw unconsciously lying on the floor, my eyes widened and I quickly got up and picked her up.

Thank god I had clothes and that she was breathing. I thought I lost her for a while there. I noticed that her right wrist which was cut was now somehow automatically healing itself. U made her sit on the couch.

"Amber wake up! We have to stop Joey and get the reel back." I whisper shouted slightly shaking her which seemed to work but the next thing that happened now shocked me even more.