Chapter 3 {Old Song}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"I love hearing old songs I used to love. They are like memories you can always go back to."

- Unknown

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

CHAPTER 3 {OLD SONG}

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Note: Just letting you know that I am planning on putting all the horror visions and a few secrets of the game to be in this fanfic! And I can tell a lot of you people think this is something like an xReader book which it is except i ship my OC with Bendy here! Just saying! Now on with the story!! xD

Amber's POV~

The one thing I knew was that I was unconscious. "Did I faint?" I thought as everything around me was pitch black. I couldn't move that's for sure. The this strange light came towards me as it grew bigger and surrounded me but what I saw through it looked like a dream but it wasn't... it was more of a memory...

Dream/Memory Sequence~

I was my seven year old self playing hide and seek with the toons: Bendy, Boris and Alice Angel.

I remember it as my first day that I came to the workshop my dad worked in.

Bendy was counting while the other toons and me hid in different spots.

I hid in a dark closet and stayed silent.

Some say that I was good at hiding since it would get difficult to find me or i would be found last.

"Ready or not! Here I come!" i heard Bendy yell as he started to look around.

I controlled myself from giggling. I heard him saying that he found Boris then Alice.

But it took him a while to find me.

Then I see the closet door opening with Bendy grinning and hugging me and I was all, "Nooooo!!" as I laughed.

"Gotcha! My precious!" He said still with a grin.

Those three words: Gotcha! My Precious!

Those lines never left my head.

He would always say them during hide and seek and when playing tag.