13.

Wanted & Loved.

Xavier.

I groaned on my bed trying to make out what happened last night, or was it this moment, arms tightened around my waist making my heart skip a beat but the moment his scent hit me I knew, I knew a lot of things that made me rumble like a cat, goodbye to being an old virgin. His manhood was heavy in my palms as I stroked and pumped it, we had moved from the couch to the bed, kissing, tasting, stripping. "Tell me you want this, because I won't stop to claim what is mine?" He questioned with burning passion and for just a moment I forgot our burning lust and thought about how he could ask me that, to want to know my needs first before he acted. "Yes." It was simple, and I said it, and indeed I wanted him, wanted all of him, his kisses became more demanding, instead of removing the rest of our clothes he tore them away. "Let me love you mate." He whispered as his lips sucked on every part of me, he found all my sensitive spots, by my thighs, my back, neck, oh how he abused my nipples as my own shaft was now leaking and begging for attention.

Throwing me on the bed, he kneeled next to it and took all of me in his mouth hungrily, and I let him, oh how euphoria hit every time he stroked and bobbed down to deep throat me, I never new it could feel so good with the added electric sparks of our skin, as he bobbed he had already made me reach climax, just as his wet fingers slipped into my somehow wet hole, he searched just enough and found it, hitting it with several fingers and deep stroking me the sensory overload made me scream as my essence spewed in white ribbons, thank the goddess the room was soundproof.