Epilogue.

The Beta's Second Son.

Never alone, never to be alone, and always to be with faith that tomorrow is a new day, and a new hope for life.

Xavier Amari Nile.

Celebrations, its what the Hollow Creek Pack has always been good at, I detested it before until I knew the reason why they held so many parties and ever since the beta and alpha found their mates, I put a dial down on it, glad to have small meaningful parties, rather than sex orgies that will most likely have Cornell rejected, cheers to preventing that, but currently, we were cerebrating, it was small, meaniful and something I wanted, more or less something everybody wanted for me and I just went along with it because what's with having babies, without throwing a baby shower, it was deserved, everyone enjoyed alcohol from a baby bottle, except the actual pregnant person, I learnt to live with that repressed feeling of not being included, I will indulge when I won't be harming my kids.

"Everyone can I have your attention please!" Cornell announces as he stands on top of a picnic table. "I just wanted to say thank you to Xavier, for making my brother happy, giving him his joy back and getting rid of his massive blue balls—" He chortled just as a shoe hit him. "Cornell language!" Siena yelled not caring if he was the alpha. "Sorry Ma, anyway, thank you for giving us Jude, and thanking you for giving us the triplets as well, they are an addition to the pack that we cherish, because any child in the pack isnt just for the parents, but for all of us, they are the next generation that will lead us to greatness, and we couldn't be more thankful." He finally concluded as everyone raised whatever they were holding and cheered. "The party went on as I talked and smiled at people I began to care for the moment I became more than just a passing member of the town or the pack, they were truly a part of me, they accepted me when I came from nowhere with nothing on me except papers that legitimized me as a person, they helped me get back on my feet and they kept being my support even when I didn't need it anymore, I appreciated them, always.

After mingling I stayed back, I was still relevant but I needed to appreciate or rather just appreciate their love in my silence, as the party went on, Jude came to sit by me as he couldn't sit on my lap, I was due anytime, and Marquee had made it his priority to be ready for anything, thankfully Siena took the party back to the pack house and our house was left relatively clean, my mate sighed as he sat next to me, I could see the exhaustion in his eyes, it was hard to control a wolf pack high on wolfrum and other alcohols brewed for wolves.

"Are you okay?" He asks as Jude climbs on to his lap and begins fiddling with his hair. "I'm okay, just I needed the peace and silent." I replied with a chuckle and he held me close to him, I appreciated his warmth and how he felt so safe. "Any day now we'll be holding them, and we'll have sleepless nights, Jude will try poison one of them because they have taken all our attention from him, but we'll love all our kids, our lives won't be perfect but it will be ours." He explained my dream, in all its vivid splendour, I guess we saw the same future, I couldn't have been given a better mate, someone who saw our lives together and never apart, he was always thoughtful, and never lacked in affection. "What do you think about getting a picture taken on delivery day, just before you pass out from exhaustion." He suggested and I smacked his bicep. "Hey, I won't pass out." I argued as we both chuckled. "If you say so." He teased again and I smacked his arm again. "I won't, but I do love the idea, just make sure you take my good side." I accepted flipping my hair over my shoulder. "Hmm ofcourse, we wouldn't want that when all light is good for you, I've never seen a picture of you when you don't look good." He was laying it on thick. "Oh sugar papi, I see you, but I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong, I am pretty hot." I stated proudly and he growled playfully biting down on my neck making both of us laugh, I loved moments like the with my mate and my family, just us being us without anything hindering our bonding, nothing mattered.