23.

Sounds about right.

Marquee.

Pregnant, the word didn't escape my lips, it left me tounge tied, I was afraid of it, not of accepting what came with it, safe to say my silence was about to worry my mate, after the whole escape we had just done from a deranged wolf then fought his mercenaries, I had taken my mate home silently, he had told me he was pregnant but I was simply in shock to respond and he didnt say anything. "We can-." I knew he wanted to say something to atleast get me to talk but my wolf was doing barrel rolls in my head celebrating having our mate pregnant, the rational part of me was scared, all throughout that ordeal, my mate fighting, all that had happened with him pregnant, what if he had hurt them, what if the bullets hadn't gone into his leg, all of it kept bombarding me and I felt helpless, I had protected my mate, but what if I hadn't, I never wanted to find out the result of not telling him. "Sugar are you okay?" Xavier asked as I got out of the car silently, calmed my drumming heart and walked over to his side, his feet were about to step on the walkway and I let a warning growl escape my lips and he retreated back onto the car seat. "I'm sorry." He whispered, just as I opened the car door, took him up into my arms and walked into the house via the kitchen door which opened into the garage.

He remained silent as we made our way toward the stairs. "Xavier, what did you do?" Granger whispered as we passed by him, he was with Jude and my mother in the lounge, they knew better than to get close when my wolf was on the surface, my mate just shrugged not knowing as I made my way up the stairs to our bedroom. "Sugar say something, yell, scream, shout, something please." He begged in worry as I turned on the shower waiting for the water to get warm whilst stripping both of us, I wanted him good and clean for this. "Get in." I ordered and he scurried into the shower. "Please I'm sorry, whatever I did." He apologized close to tears so I closed the gap coming into the shower, his lips were on mine instantly causing mewls and whimpers to escape his lips. "Sugar you scared me there." He spoke relived just as I poured a good amount of gel onto his body. "You're getting punished." I mumbled and his body trembled just a little because I was dominant, there was no room for questions.

"You fought your way through those men, fought and tackled them like there wasn't a worry in the world but you my baby, the love of my life, my everything, fought whilst knowing you're pregnant, I commend you for it, I will never diminish that, you were brilliant out there, but the fact remains, you're pregnant and this whole ordeal happened, I think about how those bullets could've missed your leg, how some of the things we did would've been reckless in your state-." I sighed as he looked at me with tears streaming down his cheeks, immediately he was in my arms as the water poured over us washing away the soapy bubbles that covered our bodies. "I'm happy that we're adding more to our family, excited even, I can barely keep it together -." I confessed as my own tears spilled onto his back. "But I still feel so scared, I could've lost you, and the pregnancy, its a lot and right noe all I want to do is hold you." I concluded as he shuddered in my arms, I held him as he cried, held him until he was fine and happy in my arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you, I wanted a better moment, and telling you back there was a spur of the moment thing, I guess I couldn't have found a better time, which sounds about right in my head but makes no sense as I say it now." He replies as we both laugh with the water warming our bodies. "Punish me sugar." He added in a whisper as I turned the water off and went on my knees, I trailed kisses down his torso, biting and leaving marks all over his body, he was mine, trailing my tounge around his hardener member I teased him making him groan. "Next time find good moments, and tell your mate that he needs to fuck you extra for giving him happiness and everything he ever wanted, Yes baby?" I asked and he moaned. "Yes Sugar." He replied as I deep throated him and his hands tugged roughly on my hair making my cock harder and bob for attention as it leaked. "Sugar-." He gasped audibly as I hungrily stroked him, pumped his shaft and took all of him in my mouth down into my throat. "Please let- sugar!" He screamed as I spanked his ass whilst his cock moved in my mouth plunging deep, this is why I was glad I didn't gave a gag reflex, I could have my mate scream in pleasure as his cock was deep in my throat choking me.

I held the base of his cock, he couldn't find release, as I tortured his cock with pleasure. "Please, please let me-ah cum, sugar please." He begged as another inhibited moan escaped his lips. "Will you tell your mate everything in the right time so he can spoil you?" I asked and he nodded furiously. "Will you tell your mate to fuck you senseless during this whole pregnancy?" I threw that one in for selfish reasons, could you blame a guy, plus this was the only time I'd catch him begging. "Yes, yes, I promise I will." He answers as I spanked him again and pumped his cock which throbbed for release. "Last one, will you be punished when you do something like this again to your sugar daddy?" I whispered as my mouth sucked on his sack. "Yes, punish me please- every time punish me, just please -" He accepted as I let go and let him find release. "Cum baby." I told him as his shaft was in my mouth and hot seed spewed into my mouth, I took it hungrily, all of it down my throat. "Sugar can I-" He paused with lust filled eyes looking at my hard cock. "Do what you want, I belong to you." I gave him permission and he all but jumped onto me, wrapped his legs around my waist and in no time was slamming himself onto my throbbing cock without me even laying a hand on him, all I could feel was slick wetness as he removed himself and impaled himself again with my cock causing a grunt to escape my lips and him rumbling like a cat. "Oh sugar."

My mate and I had a lot more rounds of sex after that until he was thoroughly done. "I think we are addicted." He mumbled as we lay in bed content just to be in each other's arms. "No, we are a healthy newly mated couple." I argued and he scoffed. "Babe, that badge lost its shine a month ago, at this point we are just rabbits." He chortled making me growl and begin tickling him. "Stop, okay- we're a newly mated couple!" He laughed loudly as I stopped tickling him. "I am sorry about not telling you." He asserted and I kissed his forehead. "I know, and I'm glad our apologies and heart to heart led to you showing that freaky side." I retorted wiggling my brows and he hid in my chest. "I love you." I stated proudly and he looked at me with the same burning passion. "And I love you." He reciprocated as Jude walked through the door sleepy, dragging his favourite blanky, it was mine before, my mother thought it suited him as my first born, and luckily we were dressed. "Papa-." He murmured lowly as he scrambled onto the bed, I placed him in between my mate and I, my family. "Time to sleep baby, papa is here." I soothed him back to sleep just as I noticed my mate was also out like a light, and in that peace, I was drawn to sleep aswell.

+++

lmj