20.

Carnal Ignition & Rogues.

Marquee.

"This place is amazing." Xavier mumbled as we walked into his house, the contractor had been given designs and instructions on what to do and the result was spectacular, I had to admit aswell, they had done a great job, I could see Xavier and I living here but a part of me wished we could go back to my house and we cuddled under the sheets, we had been doing that for the past one month and two weeks, having him there made the house feel less empty, and Jude had gotten used to the change, I guess we had to have that chat.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Xavier suddenly chuckled as he traced his fingers on the walls. "Wait, why?" I demand and he turns to look at me with those beautiful eyes, they always ignited more fire in my heart. "I just feel as if living with you completes us, Jude is closer to everything, school, his friends, and you don't have to worry about me being safe because the house is smack in the middle of pack territory, its the better option, and I dont-" He sighs as he comes over to hug me and his tears register as I hold him. "Its okay bella, its okay my love." I held him close, tightly in my embrace it would calm him. "I don't want to leave you, when we get married officially its expected that I move in with you, tradition." He explained and I realized he was just sad because he thought when the danger was gone, I'd tell him to leave. "I love you Bella, and I'd never leave you, everything I have is all yours, even my life." I soothed and he clutched tightly to my sweater since wrapping hands around my body wasn't a possible feat.

"This is always going to be your home, and I'm not gonna make you choose, but what I will do is be selfish, we are moving back here and we are going to tear down my house, or tear down a lot of walls, build it bigger and better so that it can accommodate all our children, and Granger, then when its done, we'll go home, how does that sound?" I questioned him and his eyes were wide in surprise, just as his lips met mine in kisses that showed his happiness. "Yes, I like that, I'd want that." He whispered and I held him in my arms again just as his naughty streak came on. "You know, we haven't christened any of these surfaces yet." He suggested making me growl and capture his lips in a kiss. "Come here, let me devour you." I rumbled as I pinned him to the newly refurbished floor of the lounge, indulged in the euphoria of being inside him, his warmth and the feel of his wet hole clenching against cock, it was always mind blowing.

We changed surfaces, as we hit one high and changed surfaces so that I could bend him all over again and make him beg for release whilst he moaned making my cock swell more and more, and as skin slapped against skin, my cock would impale him and I would release all my seed inside him, how we both loved the sensation. "How long did we go at it?" Xavier asks as he was high on the bliss of our carnal ignition. "All day, you're a greedy little thing, with the stamina that always makes it fun to fuck on every surface in this house." I teasingly replied whilst tracing fingers on his body, we were spralwed on the blankets I had gotten from the downstairs closet, Xavier had wanted to lay near the burning fireplace, somehow it just felt good, as we enjoyed each other's company, living with Jude wasn't accommodating to the amount of escapades we had, of course he slept over at my mother's often so we could go at it till the morning, but right now, this was our moment.

My stomach rumbled in hunger and he chuckled. "Right on time." He mumbled with a smile, somehow my mate had figured out my eating pattern, I never asked what it was or how he knew, he just knew when to feed me, the benefits of having a mate, my mother always teases me about getting bigger because I was being pampered, if only she would notice how thick my mate has been getting lately, that large bubble butt of his always had me in wanton lust. "Let me go get my phone and I will order something." He asserted and I let him go, I barely knew where my boxers were, I wouldn't know where our phones were. The dynamic of our relationship wasn't based on sex alone though, at times we would lay awake in the middle of the night and just talk, about our future, our pasts, even our own present, sex was an added advantage because both he and I were intellectual people, and that's how we worked. "Delivery is on its way, have you spoken to Cornell at all these past two weeks?" Xavier asked and I shook my head, Cornell came back from Sandton a while ago, and described what happened there as a dramatic fiasco, then left for Louisville where my cousin Meredith lives with Kyro Dante her husband, we always keep in touch since her kids live here and though they get along great, I always have to remind both parties to talk to each other, on Cornell's part when he came back he came with his mate, it was a surprise since he had met her and she left, turns out the goddess was looking out for the alpha and gave him a second chance but since they came, Cornell got rid of his many fucks and focused on her, which is why I haven't, rather the pack hasn't seen Cornell lately, he's probably fucking her senseless, like I do my own mate.

"No I haven't, but he's got a hung cock and five brain cells, along with a mate, do the math from there." I snarkily retorted and my mate blushed. "Oh, I realize, how about we find out about your hung-." He didn't say anymore as I was on top of him right then, who says I couldn't indulge my mate when he wanted it. After another session of mind blowing sex, the delivery was here, just as we both lay on the blankets, well I was on the blankets my mate had just laid on top of me panting, he was already on top, why get down. "Bella, let me go get that." I gently spoke rubbing his back, he nodded sliding off and laid next to me, I didn't bother with getting dressed just picked up one of the large towels on the floor and wrapped it around my waist. "I'm coming!" I yelled as the delivery guy pressed the doorbell again, I had gotten his cash and as I swung the door open he stopped midway pushing the doorbell, he gawked at my form by the door. "Thanks buddy, maybe you should close that mouth, you're drooling." I pointed out as I placed his money in his pocket and took the bags of food, he was still gawking when I slammed the door in his face, how I loved doing that, they could gawk and drool all they want but I had a mate and he knew how to ride me into submission.

"Food's here." I called out and he moaned walking over naked, he didn't care, we done almost everything naked, even our wolves had gone and done the dirty too. "Hmm, ribs." He moaned as I opened them, we ate the food without hurrying, we had all the time in the world, and with Jude at his granma's tonight, we had all night, although we were just supposed to come here, check out the house, approve and go back, well it didn't happen like that, we had no regrets. "Beta Marquee rogues east of the territory!" Kole's voice blared in my head making me turn to face my mate apologetically, he smiled in understanding. "Go I will be here." He assured but something felt wrong about leaving him here alone, my wolf screamed not to leave him alone. "Kole can you get more warriors and handle it?" As I asked Xavier was jumping toward me, a smoke grenade had been thrown into the house. "Watch out!"

+++

lmj