13 May 2020

I finally had found a way out. I take a seat in front of the exit.

"Why can I not leave now? This is ridiculous. The exit is free and in front of me.", I think out loud. I feel numb.

"What do you think is the cause?", I hear a voice behind me.

"I don't have the slightest idea.", I answer without changing my position.

"How come you aren't shocked by my sudden presence? Others would react with a bunch of questions.", he sounds puzzled.

"Well that's easy: I had expected anyone to show up, especially now that I'm supposed to leave. There wa no way this place was abandoned. The greenhouse is taken care of and there is still a fountain that doesn't look like it's been forgotten. I figured I'd talk out loud in case there was someone here and if I would've been wrong about my hunch I still had the fact that talking out loud helps me to visualise things better.", I answer.

"Besides if anyone would have wanted to kill me, they would've done so in the first few days. Where after I haven't given any reason for me to be murdered. So yeah I'm not afraid.", I answer his unasked questions.

"I wish to apologise for not being a good host. I should've known better.", he steps closer.

"It's understandable, after all I'm a stranger to you.", I say.

"Well now not anymore. I wish to officially invite you to stay if it's needed.", he tries to make up.

"I'll go home. I'll come visit though. I have unfinished business.", I decide.

"You're more than welcome here!", he waves off.

I wave back and head home. As I arrive I see it has been intruded. I make my way around the intruders and make my luggage. Unnoticed I run away again. Hopefully a few days won't hurt back at the old castle.