20 May 2020

After successfully spending a day by waking up early for once I mess it up again. Today I woke up late again. I decide to pass by home to make out whether is safe to come back. I do so and I take my work and some of my luggage with me.

I arrive home and decide to finish my work first. Luckily I get some help again from Daisuke. Eventually after finishing I doze off in the sun outside.

I try to enhance my daily routines. days. I settle home again for now. I decide to sleep here.

Carefully I lay down in bed and I cover my face with a pillow. I try to order all my thoughts and what happened until now. I have lost track of my little dove and raven. I didn't realise that until now. I had some troubles with work but they seem to be working out more or less.

I remind myself of the fox I saw previously. I wonder where Ariel might be. I feel the need of his help. Besides all of that there is the beast too. I remember how I barely escaped from it last time. But who knows how long it will hold it back there. It might follow me again.

I inhale sharply. I need to get myself back together. I have to prepare for worst and keep working towards my goals. I have to keep my priorities in check.

As I keep thinking of everything I have to build or repare in myself, I dose off again deepend in thoughts.