1

Kelsey sat in the far corner of the prison yard as she watched Paris laugh and joke around with Jessica .. They were halfway through their sentence but they were deeper in the game than they had ever been .. Shamar and Shane had kept them sheltered from the majority of their business and she was starting to see why ..

The Cartel was no place for someone you loved, it was a hard, cold, and dangerous game .. The more and more time passed by the deeper they got ..

However, Kelsey knew it was only temporary.. Once they got out they would go back to their lavish lifestyles, the housewife's, the moms, the boring meetings, Shane & Shamar.. but for Paris, Kelsey felt the transition maybe easier said than done ..

She was in deep, Paris was no longer the Paris she had first met .. she wasn't her little sister, or her little protégée anymore .. she was harder, that softness and innocence she had about her was long gone, the only time Kelsey ever seen that side of her, that softness.. was when she was talking about Shane or talking to Shane.. other than that Paris was a whole new woman, a female Shane Carter.. and prison was only making it worse ..

She was dominating her new found position just as Shane and Shamar would have wanted her to.. but she didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing ..

They weren't aware of the monster they were creating..

But as much as things had changed one thing stayed the same, they still had each other's backs ..

"What are you doin ?" Sitting down next to her sister in law, Paris wrapped her arm around Kelsey as she snuggled up against her .. following close behind was Jessica ..

Smiling, Kelsey shook her head "Nothin, soaking up as much sun as possible .." She replied

"Weeeell .." Paris began ..

Sighing, Kelsey looked at her suspiciously "Well what Paris ?" She asked, knowing her tone was leading somewhere ..

"We're having a visit with Shane and Shamar today .. and it'll be nice to have you on my side when I bring up the whole Bethany situation .." She said

Staring across the yard at Shane & Shamars enemy's daughter .. she sucked her teeth as she fanned her off ..

"Paris, I already told you were I stood with that .." Kelsey replied as she continued to look across the yard ..

Bethany Jean was the daughter of one of Shamar and Shane's long time foes, Samuel Jean .. Beautiful, Brown skinned, Haitian, about 5'7 with blonde locs hanging down her shoulders, Bethany and Paris had steered clear of each other until Paris and Bethany ran into each other in prison and from then on out it's been nothing but competition .. However, Shane, Shamar, & Samuel had made a peace agreement.. as long as the two women didn't step on each other's toes there would be no issues !! They all wanted the same thing .. for the women in their life to come home safe, and sound ..

However, that was easier said than done with Bethany and Paris .. they were like two pit bulls stuck under the same roof one ready to attack the other and the tension was only getting worse !!

"But I don't agree with you .." Paris said

"And you don't have to agree, we're not meant to agree on everything .. that's what makes this work Paris !! Listen to Shane and Shamar, let it go .." Kelsey replied

"That's easy for them to say, they not in here with the bitch .." She said eyeing Bethany ..

Shaking her head Kelsey laughed and turned to Jessica .. "What do you think ?" She asked

Smiling, Jessica nodded her head "I also agree with Shane and Shamar .. the goal is to get y'all out of here !! No blood shed .." She replied ..

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes "Whatever.." As bad as she wanted Bethany touched she listened to Shane and Shamar ..

"Speaking of .." Jessica said as she nodded towards the door

One of the corrections officers were flagging them in letting them know they had visitors. They all headed towards the building .. As they headed inside Paris made eye contact with Bethany, both of the women smiled but they both knew not one thing friendly was going through their heads ..

Stepping inside of the visitation room for Paris was the happiest yet the most heartbreaking part of her week .. Usually it was only Shane and Shamar, every now and then Justine would come with the kids ..

She was doing so much better, but both Paris and Kelsey was upset they couldn't be there for her .. she was still going rounds of chemo and radiation but for the most part they had the cancer under control ..

Massaging Shane's shoulders as Paris approached him from behind she smiled at how he instantly relaxed in her hands .. "I've missed you .." She said

Turning around he embraced her in the tightest hug her frame could handle .. "I've missed you more .." He whispered in her ear ..

Kissing him, she knew all of this was worth it ..

"How are my baby's ?" She asked

"Fine, they'll be better once you're home .. I still ain't got over you doin this shit" Shane replied..

"Well too bad .. It's almost over !!" Paris said

"They talking about an early release .." He said

"Good.. I have to get the fuck out of here .." She replied ..

Sighing, Shane sat back in his seat "Do what the fuck I told you to do Paris !!" He demanded

"I am !! Damn .." She replied throwing up her hands in defense ..

"Watch who you talkin to, me and you both know you don't listen .." He said

"Well this time I am, I don't need you on my ass about shit .. as long as the bitch stays in her place I'll stay in mine .." Paris replied ..

"Aight.." He replied nonchalantly

"What's up Paris" Shamar said as he approached his sister in law ..

"Hey Shamar" Standing up to hug him she embraced him as well ..

Glancing at Kelsey, she was trying to read her facial expression but couldn't .. She knew her and Shamar were back talking, things were much better .. They weren't 100% back to the same Shamar and Kelsey but they were getting there ..

"We can't stay long today, we gotta head out of town .." Shamar said

"To where ?" Paris asked

"Do it matter ?" Shane asked

"The fuck ? Yes it matters .. I'm not in here for you to go get mixed up with the DEA again !! You said you were out .. if not out, you were going Ghost !! We agreed .." Paris said

"I am out .." Shane replied

"Well where are y'all goin ?" She asked

"Culiacán.." He replied

"For what ?" Paris asked, knowing nothing coming in or out of Culicán wasn't drug related ..

"Ma.." Paris heard a familiar voice say ..

Smiling she turned around as she stared into the eyes of SJ, tall as fuck and the spitting image of his dad he walked in with his arms open ..

"What are you doin here ?!" She asked as she hopped up to hug him .. following close behind him was Shamar Jr ..

Kelsey got up to greet her son as well .. another Shamar they both were just like their dads ..

"I'm heading out the country with pops .." He replied

"Why?" Paris asked concerned

"That's what we wanted to discuss.. while we was here .. it's what they wanna do, so .. if we can't stop them might as well teach them." Shamar said

"Excuse me ?!" Kelsey said

"What are y'all talking about ?" Paris asked, really already knowing the answer to her question .. her heart began to beat faster ..

"They wanna take over .." Shane replied

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️❤️