Part 1

*flashback y/n's pov*
"Yes mom, i just finished the laundry. Im heading downstairs to the kitchen...yes shes in the kitchen" i said while on the phone. I entered the kitchen and found my grandmother on the floor with glass all over the ground.
*present*
Grandma! Grandma! I was yelling, moving my head side to side and then I jumped out of my sleep breathing heavily. I got out of  bed, turned on the lights and headed to the kitchen. I got a glass of cup and sat down.
Mother- couldn't sleep
Y/n- no, sorry if i woke you up
Mother- i know its hard, i miss her too. We'll both get through it.
I sighed.
Mother- i got news though, maybe it will cheer you up.
Y/n- whats up
Mother- i was able to get a really good paying job in New Jersey and-
Y/n- were moving. Mom im really happy for you buh what about school, my friends, and-
Mother- we will sort everything out. finally we'll be with your sister and you will be reunited with your cousin. We move next week.
Y/n- fine, okay goodnight. 
My mother just stayed in the kitchen while i headed back to my room. I laid in bed just thinking. I was happy we were moving and bummed at the same time. Soon then i had fallen asleep.
*next morning*
I woke up, got ready, and ate some breakfast. I left for school when i bumped into my best friend lauren.
Y/n- hey bestie
Lauren- heyy boo
Y/n- so ive got news for you.
Lauren- spill the tea sis
Y/n- lemme give you a ride, and ill explain.
We got into my car, and drove to school. Lauren was really bummed that i was moving, buh she wasn't the only one. As we got out of the car we ran into my other best friend diego.
Diego- hey hoes
Y/n- hey
Lauren- hi
Diego- what y'all doing this weekend
Y/n- im moving
Diego- to where
Lauren- new jersey
Diego- no you can't leave. We need you
Y/n- im sorry, you know my granmother died last month and its been hard for me and my mother, and she just got a well paying job.
Lauren- this can be their opportunity, hey its a fresh start
Diego- ima miss you
Y/n- ima miss you both. Ill come visit or you guys can come visit.
We stayed outside of the school for a while and then headed inside to our classes. It was a regular day at school like always. I dropped Lauren at her house and same with diego.
Y/n- mom im home
Mother- im in my room
Y/n- what are you doing
Mother- packing
Y/n- why so early
Mother- because its gonna take a while to pack everything else and to load it in the truck
Y/n- oh okay, hold up i need to answer this
???- y/n, its me ale
Y/n- rosario
Alejandro- yes, its me. Ive missed you so much. When are you coming to visit us.
Y/n- how did you get my number
Alejandro- your mom gave it to my mom
Y/n- oh, i have to go buh im moving to New Jersey
Alejandro- no way. Okay just text me
Mother- who was it
Y/n- alejandro, did you give tia my number
Mother- yes, its been 10 years that you haven't talked or seen him so i thought why not give it to him.
Y/n- we were seven, yea yea i know
Mother- anyways go pack
Y/n- okay, im hanging out with Lauren and diego Thursday and friday, if thats fine with you
Mother- yea thats fine just be here so you can help me load the boxes
Y/n- okay
I walked back into my room. I started packing, just left my clothes in the closet. I packed about 2 boxes and they were just small things i have on my counters and walls. I decided to pack everything else on Wednesday, so i got in the shower. After i showered, i changed into a hoodie and some shorts. I helped mother make dinner. We ate, i washed the dishes, and we spent our afternoon just watching movies.