Part 49

My phone was now on, the food had arrived and i was scrolling threw my messages since jenna had texted me. I opened it and didn't know what to say.
Jenna- hey y/n., theirs a problem. Vic will get her revenge. She just attacked me. Be careful, all of you! Im On my way.
I left her on opened and got up. I walked over to ale and whispered to him what jenna sent me. I sat back down next to mattia since he was talking to kairi i started picking at my food.
Mattia- hey babe you good
Y/n- oh yeah im good
Mattia- you know you can tell me
Y/n- i know
I smiled and kissed his cheek. I went back to my food and ate it. As everyone was eating we were all talking and having a good time, My tia was now throwing her bouquet, brianna and katie went up to it so they could go catch it. And once she threw it brianna caught it. She came running back up all excited and we all turned our heads to kairi he was looking down at the ground and made us all laugh.
Mother- sorry to interrupt but we need the fireworks
Alejandro- on it
We all nodded and all went to the car to get the fireworks from the trunk. As kairi opened the car some person came out of theirs. I looked up to see who it was and i gasped. It was vic.,i seen the gun in her hand and backed away till i bumped into mattia. They all looked up and stepped a few steps back.
Alejandro- what are you doing here
Vic- i came for you baby
Y/n-- can you put the gun down
Katie- please we beg you
Vic- shut it.,your the reason why im doing this. I love ale and i will never ever stop loving him. I will do anything to get him back-
Brianna- vic! Stop, dont do this. We've told you so many times that if-
Vic- idc i made a promise and im not breaking it
Vic loaded the gun and pointed the gun at katie. She grabbed onto ales arm, and with that vic placed her finger on the trigger.
*jennas pov*
We had arrived to vic location. Austin had called the police and they were on their way. We had seen her outside with the group, her hand was on the trugger so me and austin got off the car and ran over to them. Austin tried catching vic but instead made vic pull the trigger. I jumped infront of katie..,and fell onto the ground...everything was blurry...i was coughing up blood...
*y/n's pov*
As we kept an eye on vics finger, another car pulled up, it was jenna and austin, they came running to us. Austin tried grabbing vic buh it didnt help. Everything went by fast, all I remember was jenna jumping infront of katie and ale so cic wouldnt shoot katie. After the gunshot i looked at everyone and got on my knees. I held jennas head and placed my hand on her stomach where vic had shot her. The boys went running back inside while me and the girls were trying to stop the blood, vic dropped the gun and tears ran through her cheeks austin chased her and caught her in his arms causing her to stop and fall onto her knees. Mother and a couple uncles came running to help us. They had called the ambulance and it was on their way. A couple mins later the cops and ambulance had arrived. They loaded jenna and took her to the hospital, while in the other hand the cops took vic.,and she was probably gonna be in jail for a while. I went up to katie and ale and hugged them both tight., katie was crying and i felt so bad. I didnt want to be rude to just leave jenna alone in the hospital so me and the girls drove over their. The boys were gonna fix a couple things and then they would meet up with us. We got to the hospital and signed our selfs in. We were waiting in the waiting room, when jennas parents came running in.
J/m- where is she! is she okay?
Brianna- their operating her, she'll be okay
J/m- you girls can go thank you
Y/n- we wanna stay
Katie- she saved my life
They wiped their tears and sat next to us. After hours or waiting the boys had arrived and the doctor had finally came out. The doctor said everything was okay and we could go see her.
The boys stayed outside so we went in.
Y/n- hey how you feeling
Jenna- in pain but a bit better
Brianna- were glad your okay, we were worried
Katie- thank you for saving my life. I owe it to you-
Jenna- hey hey hey, no worries anytime. Shes gone she wont hurt you anymore.