Part 14

Y/n- im excitedd
Diego- I've missed you
Lauren- were staying for the week so it has to be the best
Y/n- yessirr
I said as we got into the car.
Mother- hey guyss
Lauren- hi ms.(your last name)
Diego- are those donuts, can i have one
Y/n- suit yourself
After talking for hours we had arrived home and helped lauren and diego settle in. It was currently 8am when i got a phone call from my sister brenda.
Y/n- hey whats up
Brenda- so i'm going to take a break
Y/n- from
Brenda- i have to sign the paper for a divorce with carlos and im struggling a bit with anna.
Y/n- im sorry
Brenda- no no theirs nothing to be sorry about, can i drop her off for the week
Y/n- yea, does mom know
Brenda- yea, ill drop her off tmrw
Y/n- okay, i have to go. Text me
After i hung up i turned around and walked over to the room where lauren and diego were staying.
Y/n- yall bored
Lauren- no not really, just unpacking
Diego- can we go to the mall or something
Y/n- yea lets go
Before we arrived to the mall i called my mother and let her know i was gonna be out so she wouldn't vet mad or anything. When we arrived we got off the car and fans asked fir pictures.
Fan- are you and mattia dating
Y/n- no
I just chuckled and looked back at her
Fan- i ship, and your really pretty
Y/n- thank you
I just smiled and we headed on shopping.
*roshuan and alvaros pov*
It was a regular school day, y/n wasn't at school so we didnt know how we were gonna tell her. Buh we were leaving fir florida early and friday was our last day in New jersey. Everyone else knew about it buh didnt wanna tell y/n. After school we went to alejandro's house and waiting for y/n to arrive. As we were filming tiktoks the door opened and y/n and her friends entered.
Everyone- hey
Y/n- hi guys these are lauren and diego
Ale- hey im Alejandro
Brianna- and im brianna
Mattia- mattia
Kairi- im kairi
Alvaro- alvaro
Roshuan- and ofc me Roshuan
Vic- and mee! Im vic
They came in and sat down, we all got to know each other. The girls were doing who knows what as we boys were streaming.
*y/n's pov*
We were all filming tiktoks when vic got closer to me.
Vic- is diego single
Y/n- no, hes dating lauren and your dating-
Vic- i know i just have a friend that could have been-
Y/n- okayy
Mattia- yall want pizza's
Everyone else- sure
The rest of the night was chill, we just ate pizza, talked, watched movies, filmed tiktoks, went live and everything the we could do. The night drifted off so we all headed back home.
*thrusday* (after school)
It was 10 am and mother was going for a business trip. She was coming back on monday so i had most of the time off. Me and brianna took lauren to a spa while diego was out with the boys. When i got a message from alvaro and roshuan.
Roshuan😆.- hey bitchh
                                              Y/n💗.- hey whats up
Alvaro😗.- Change of plans we leave early than were supposed to for florida.
                                       Y/n💗.- guys🥺. Theirs a fair tmrw lets hang all day over their. I dont want you guys to leave. 'It is what it is'🥺.
My smile turned into half a frown buh i didnt want the girls to notice so i went back to them.
Lauren- what you guys wanna do
Brianna- a pedicure?
Y/n- im fine with anything
I said with a smile walking back to them. We decided to do a pedicure on our toes, so we went and sat down.
(It's currently 3 am, so sorry if this is a boring chapter, buh ima try like try to make it good💗.)