Part 52

Alejandro- holy- okay guys i gtg. Shes coming and ill update later. I ended the live and helped her get up. She put her slides on and grabbed her phone. I put her in the car as well with the hospital bag. I closed and locked the house. I called brenda and my tia/ y/n's mom and let her know we were heading to the hospital.
*mattias pov*
We were at out last meet and greet for the day. I was answering a question when i got a call from Alejandro. I picked up and left the mic on thinking it was off.
Mattia- what,okay im omw
*Fans gasp and chatter*
After i hung up i looked at everyone.
Mattia- i have to go y/n's in labor, my baby's coming
I smiled and said that as i got up and everyone was screaming. Kairi and everyone else was going to finish the meet and greet so when it was done they could fly back home. I got into the room and through all my stuff in my luggage. I was able to purchase a ticket, and when i did i was dropped off at the airport, i got onto the plane and i was shaking, i had emotions everywhere. I was excited to meet my baby.
*y/n's pov*
We had gotten to the hospital, they took me into the room, i changed into the clothes they gave me and put me on the bed and attached me to all the machine thingys. The nurse calmed down my contractions just a bit buh they still hurt like shit she had checked me and i was only 4 centimeters dialated. Ale and Mother were in the room while Brenda was on her way. It hurt so bad i was sweating and i was grabbing onto the side of the bed and took deep breaths. It had been about 3 hours in the hospital and the nurse had finally came in and i was now 10 centimeters dialated meaning i could start pushing.
Mother- you wanna start now or wait a couple mins
Y/n- i wanna wait for mattia
Ale- ill call him he should be landing in a few
He stepped out of the room and after a couple mins he came back inside the room and was holding my hand while mother was updating the family along with mattias. 5 mins of waiting the nurse said it was time to push because they couldn't wait anymore. Mother had to wait outside meaning ale was the only one with me in the room with a couple nurses. Brenda had arrived and was outside the room with mother. I took a deep breath and pushed for 5 secs a couple times. I was squeezing Alejandro's hand until they gave me a bit of time to catch my breath, i heard the door open and close buh i didnt look up, my eyes were closed till i felt a cold hand squeeze mine. I looked up and it was mattia. I sighed and he kissed me. I had caught my breath and kept pushing again. About 10 mins total of pushing, i heard crying. As i heard crying i saw my baby girl and laid my head back as tears were rolling everywhere.
Nurse- yayyy
Y/n- omgg
Mattia let go of my hand and pulled a chair next to me. They put a towel on my chest and laid her their. I rapped my arms around her.
Mattia- babe, we did it
The nurse took her from us to clean her up and check her up. They were gonna cut her cored buh instead let mattia cut it. After she was cleaned and everything, they let ale, my mom, and brenda in. Mattia was holding her skin to skin, while mother was hugging me and i was controlling my tears on her shoulder.
Mother- im proud of you honey
Brenda- shes gorgeous
Alejandro- ima update okay
Y/n- tell the group pls
After mattia holded he handed her back to me so i could feed her and they took pictures. After feeding her mother was holding her. Alejandro went live again and handed me the phone. I explained the experience since everyone wanted to know and how i was doing. After a couple questions i handed ale the phone back and rested my head. As i was resting for a bit mattias parents came in, everyone in the room was happy to meet her and hold her. I was happy very happy. This baby changed my life and in a good way, i thought to myself. I looked over to mattia and kissed him.
Mattia- you were amazing
Alejandro- shes strong asff she almost broke my hand.
Y/n- sorry buh they hurt like really bad
We chuckled and since i was in a bit a pain i took a nap
(I was really excited to write this., i thinks its cute🥺.,n e wayss i hope you like it)