Part 32

*3 hours later*
I started moving and ended up waking up.
Mattia- goodafternoon sleepyhead
Y/n- my bad, what time is it
Mattia- 5pm, i have to go help mom with sum so i gotta go
Y/n-  okay
Mattia- i love you bye
I just smiled and kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. As i entered the house brenda and anna were in the living room talking to mother.
Y/n- hey guys
Brenda-  hi
Mother- can you got get groceries
Brenda-  oh and take anna too shes been fussy
Y/n- sure
I put my shoes and grabbed my phone. I got anna and put her in her carseat. I got in the car an made my way to the store. Me and anne got off and grabbed a cart. I placed her in the cart and started shopping. As i grabbed verything we needed, i went to the cashier when i saw cynthia. I quickly turned the other way sround and found another cashier, father than where she was. After i paid i loaded everything in the car. I got anna in her carseat and started driving. As i was driving i played music when i heard anna being fussy. I turned down the music and kept driving when anna blurted out her first word. I stopped the car in shock.
Y/n- baby say that again
Anna- y-y-y/n
Y/n- holyy-no actual way
I was just talking to me self till we arrived home. I got anna out and took her inside.
Y/n- guys you will not believe what happened
Mother- were are the groceries
Y/n- in the car buh anna said her first word, it was y/n!
Brenda- no her first word was mom
Y/n- damn i was all happy and shit. I was talking to myself in the car!
Brenda- lets go get the groceries😂
We got the groceries and placed them inside. I was scrolling through snap when i came across cynthias. Her story was at PVHS.., the school I attend. I was confused so i slid up.
Y/n- bitch what?
Cynthia😐.- im transfering schools for Mattia.
Y/n- bitch- i🤦🏽‍♀️.
Cynthia😐.- you know he wants me right? He told me just yesterday.
Y/n- sure buddy😐.
Na he doesn't want cynthia. Does he? Na, i thought to myself. After i texted her i went up to the ahower and showered. After i showered i went into my room and wore some champion shorts and a sports bra and eventually fell asleep overthinking.
(This is short i know, i know. My hands hurt from writing, ima let them rest for a bit and post a few chapters later tn.)