Part 54

We woke up the next morning, i got in the shower while mattia was taking care of Gabriella. After i showered he hopped in and i was brest feeding gabi. (Thats gonna be the babys nickname) i was just scrolling throw instagram when i came across mattiasspam. He posted a picture of me and gabi sleeping, it was cute and all buh then he got out of the shower and changed.
Mattiasspam-

After he changed i just grabbed a tshirt and some sweats, i changed gabbi into a onesie

Gabi's outfit-

we put gabi in her carseat and headed to mattias

we put gabi in her carseat and headed to mattias. As we arrived mattias mom opened the door right away and took gabi inside. We followed. I sat down at the couch with mattia cus i still needed to rest, so i tried. Mattias mother was/is really happy to be a grandmother, we were just on the couch watching TV Mattias mom had to go to work. She handed gabi back and left out the door. As she walked out the door the boys came in along with brianna.
Alejandro- their she is
Alvaro- why are you so obsessed
Roshuan- shes a baby
Mattia- what yall doing here
Kairi- came to visit hangout
Y/n- ill say with brianna you guys can go do something else if you'd like
Roshuan- cmon it'll be fun
Alvaro- guys let her rest
Mattia- pls for meee
I rolled my eyes playfully and went into mattias room. I just changed into one of my swimsuit i keep in his drawer. I just took off gabi's onesie and left her in her diaper. We went outside and Alvaro took gabi into to the pool. I was sitting outside of the pool with Brianna. I was thirsty so I got up to get some lemonade when Mattia was running toward me I told him not to because I knew he was doing I dropped a glass of lemonade as he picked me up he was running to the pool and threw me buh luckily I was holding on to Mattia so he fell with me.
Y/n- ah, you bitch
Roshuan- oop, fight fight fight fight
And with that mattia chuckled and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into our kiss to make me shut up, and tbh it did. I swam over to gabi and took her from alvaro, she was laughing so I whispered to her.
Y/n- you thought i was funny huh beautiful baby, ill get him next time
Alvaro- alr guys we gotta go
Mattia- what do you mean
Roshuan- we have to leave back to florida
Alejandro- and you guys didnt say anything
Kairi- ill go drop you guys off
Alvaro- okay, bye guys
Y/n- bye call me
Roshuan- we will and if anything happens lmk and ill beat a bitches ass
Y/n- got it
Mattia and alejandro ended up going with kairi to drop off alvaro and roshuan. I out gabi to sleep and placed her on the couch with pillows around so she wouldn't fall. Brianna and i were cleaning a bit, and once we finished she leaft and i stayed and waited for mattia. Mattia had arrived so we stayed watching tv. Mattia had fallen asleep and so did gabi. I gurned off the tv and went on tiktok, after that mattias mother came in.
M/m- hey honey is it fine if gabi stays the night
Y/n- yea ofc, just call me if anything
M/m- will do thank you
I kissed mattias forehead along with gabi's and left the house. I had arrived home and headed up to my room. I was feeling really bad so i showered and went to bed.
*6 months later*
Gabriella was now 6 months old and was getting a bit bigger. Mattia, kairi, and alejandro were at soccer practice so it was me and brianna for the day. Mattia gets Gabriella one day and i get her the other, basically we trade her buh it wokrs out really well. Today was my day with her so we went up to the mall in the morning. After the mall we went to go eat. After we ate we drove back home and got off. I had to change gabi's diaper, she was being really fusy and didn't want me to buh she ended up letting me. I changed her into an elephant onesie which i thought was really cute.
Gabi's outfit-

Brianna helped me and out her in her stroller, we walked down to the park which was only 5 mins away

Brianna helped me and out her in her stroller, we walked down to the park which was only 5 mins away. As we arrived the boys were done with soccer practice and fans were taking pictures with them. Once we stopped we sat down under a tree and placed a blanket under for gabi. The boys had set next to us all tired. I
Noticed mattia was texting someone and once i placed my hand down he quickly turned it off and out it in his pocket..,weird i thought to myself., he never does that when im around buh idk. Gabriella was next to kairi and brianna when she started crawling.
Brianna- okay buh you and mattia made a really cute baby
Y/n- all me
Mattia- no me
Alejandro- come to me
Kairi- wtf no come to me
Alejandro- no! Me
Y/n- forget them come to me-yea thats it
I said as gabi crawled over to me and paild her head on my shoulder
Y/n- you see shes a mommy's girl. The afternoon went by fast, we all went back home, once gabi was in her bed she was knocked out and once i hit my bed i was knocked out too