Part 57

*2 years later december*
Gabriella was turning 2 years old in a couple days. I had been in touch with everyone from nj buh mattia. Ive sent mattia pictures of gabi and has also facetimed her buh I've just mostly sent himpictures. Kairi and brianna had broken up, same with ale and katie, and welp mattia was now with lena, the girl he cheated on me with. Me and lauren were getting our hair done while gabi was with diego. I was dying my hair like a dirty blonde while lauren was getting her hair a bit lighter. I had been off social media for the past year, and i thought it was time to go back. I had gotten over mattia buh sometimes the memories would come back. As we were getting our hair done mother was calling.
Y/n- hey mom
Mother- hello so are you coming for Christmas
Y/n- yes im leaving tmrw
Mother- okay great, i gtg i was just checking
Y/n- okay bye
I hung up and went back to lauren. We were talking about how the years have gone by fast. After getting our hair done we went back to the house.
Gabriella- mommy!
Y/n- hi baby, how was your day with uncle diego. And why are you both covered in—batter?
Diego- shh dont tell her
Lauren- you liked our hair
Diego & gabi- looks great
We walked inside and once we entered their was batter everywhere, up on the ceiling, the counters, and the kitchen table. Me and lauren looked at eachother and rolled our eyes playfully. I went to go give Gabriella a bath, then came back down to help lauren and diego clean. After we cleaned a packed our bags, and loaded them in the car, because little did my family and firmeds know i was moving back in with my mother, the only people that knew were lauren and diego. It was pretty outside so i went to go take pictures, after the pictures i posted them onto Instagram.
Instagram- y/n.xkt

Liked by- mattiapolibio , and 1

Liked by- mattiapolibio , and 1.6k others
Y/n.xkt: im back and better than ever🥰!
Briannaaa: bæ😽!
User: can we just admire this beauty😍?
User: oop, mattia liked it
After i posted it i put Gabriella to sleep and companied lauren and diego downstairs. They were being all lovely dovely i thought it was funny.
Y/n- okay im go to sleep, gn guys ima miss you
Lauren- gn , ily
Diego- me too gn
I headed upstairs and went to bed. It was around 5am when we left cali, gabi was sleeping peacefully which i thought was super cute so i took a picture and posted it onto my snap. *43 hours later* i was blasting bad bunny with Gabriella, when i pulled up around the block, mother said she was at ale's house so i could pull up cus all the family was their. I parked on the driveway and got off so i could get gabi out of her car seat. Once i got her off i closed the door, she grabbed my hand and we were walking to the door, my hair got in my face so i looked down so i could put it behind my ear when i bumped into someone.
???- oops sorry
Y/n- mattiaaa
Mattia- y/n?!
He looked down and saw Gabriella. She got closer to me and hugged my leg not knowing what to do or who it was.
Y/n- baby its okay its your dad
She let go of my leg and got closer to mattia
Mattia- damn the years went by fast-i-uh so what are you doing here
Y/n- i came for Christmas and im moving back in
Mattia- oh thats great-
Lena- my love where- oh their you are
Mattia- this is lena my gf
Y/n- i knoww
Lena rolled her eyes at me so ignored it and looked back at mattia
Y/n- okay i gtg in inside talk to you later
Mattia- sure
That was alward, so i kept walking till we got up to the steps, gabriella straight up opened the door and seen brianna right infront of me sitting on the couch.
Brianna- mo actual way
Y/n- yes, way
Brianna- i missed you so muchh
Kairi- gimme gabi
Y/n- damn no hi okay
Kairi- hi boo
Ale- well if it isnt y/n
Y/n- yupe thats me
I said as I opened my arms for a hug, i was happy i was back with everyone, i said hi to my mother, my tia, brenda, and the rest of my family, Gabriella and anna were playing together which was great. Me and brianna were talking when kairi went to go look for mattia, and then came inside with him.