Part 37

*1 month later. Week of bora bora*
It was a sunday morning me and brianna were finishing up with our bags.
Mother-here are the tickets
Y/n- thank you. Were gonna go oick up katie if thats fine
Mother- yea, just careful
Y/n- okay
After i finished packing my stomach started to hurt. I felt nauseous. I ignored it and grabbed the tickets  and we got into the car. We went to katies and helped her load in the car. After that we went to mattias house. The boys were all their so it was easier to give them the tickets. Kairi and brianna had theirs, so did katie and alejandro. I was walking toward mattia and covered his eyes.
Mattia- hi baby
Y/n- hi, soo i have something for you
Mattia- what is it
I placed the tickets on his hands and removed my hands off his eyes
Y/n- surpriseee
Mattia- bora bora? May 15th?
Y/n-  early birthday present
Mattia- thanks babe buh you shouldnt have
Y/n- its for everything you do, i wanted too
Mattia- this is from the-
Y/n- yessir, we leave tn and arrived tmrw
Me and mattia went inside, we were talking while he was packing. After he packed we all decided to meet up at the airport, and then we left. Us girls arrived at the house and as we entered i felt throw up coming up so i ran into the bathroom and threw upp. Katie came and helped me with my hair. Brianna was looking for painkillers. As she came back with the painkillers i washed my hands and put the pain killer in my mouth and as i put it in my mouth i threw up again. After that i went and laid in bed. Brianna and katie called my mother and she was on her way. I thought about it buh i didnt wanna overthink so i let that thought float away. When mother areived she made a tea and brought it up.
Mother- have you and mattia done it
Y/n- just like 2 times, dont be mad
Mother- im not im just asking, what if you-
Y/n- i thought about it
Brianna- lets buy a test
Katie- cmon y/n you should come
Y/n-  okay
I got up from the bed and slid some sandels on. My head was feeling a bit better buh i still felt nauseous, so brianna drove. We got off at the pharmacy and grabbed 2 different tests. The first responce and clearblue. We paid and drove back home. Once we arrived i locked my self in the bathroom and took the first responce test. After i used it i placed it on the table and sat on the couch biting my nails. After 3 mins I checked and covered it with my hand. Mother, brianna, and katie were sitting beside me and once i removed my hand it said positive.
Brianna- y/n your pregnant!
Katie- omgggg
Y/n- mom are you mad?
Mother-  im just not so happy that your 17 and pregnant buh as long as your happy thats all that matters.
Mother sighed and so did i
Y/n- ima go use the other test just in case
I went into the bathroom and used the clearblue test. I gave it to my mother and sat next to her. We waited for about another 3 mins and when time was up I checked again...and it was also positve..i was shocked. Mother hugged me so did brianna and katie. Happy tears came rolling down my cheeks, i took a deep breath and sat on the couch. Thinking of what mattia would say and how it could probably end our relationship. Mother was on the phone with father and brenda. Brenda was excited that i was pregnant and said she was going to help me theough everything. Father want so happy either buh said the same thing as mother. I had thousands of emotions, thoughts, and everything crossing my mind. It was 8pm and i was really tired so i went off to sleep, and so did everyone else.
(I was excited to write this😭.)