Part 15

*friday*
I woke up as usual, i showered, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and did a light makeup. The group wasn't going to school today because of Roshuan and alvaro leaving. I was surprised that the boys were really good friends with diego with just one day of getting to know each other. And same with brianna and lauren. After i was finished getting ready i wore a yellow shirt with some ripped jeans and a knotted twist slide sandals.
Outfit~

I waited for Lauren and diego to finish getting ready, and as they did we headed out the door and into the car

I waited for Lauren and diego to finish getting ready, and as they did we headed out the door and into the car. We were blasting music and headed to briannas house. We arrived to kairis house and settled who was gonna go in who's car. Lauren, diego, vic, brianna, and me in mine, while ale, Roshuan, alvaro, kairi, and mattia went in kairis. We arrived at the fair and it was pretty full. Their was an alert saying it was going to rain buh it was really hot and sunny. We were chosing which rides to go when then they all started grabbing each other.
Ale and vic , kairi and brianna , lauren and diego , alvaro and roshuan , which led to me and mattia.
*mattias pov*
Before we arrived to the fair the boys made a plan for me to get closer to y/n. She is cute and fun to be with and they boys have noticed the way i look at her, and how i blush when i deny something about her. We were chosen to be partners and we all split up. We were just walking around and talking about random stuff.
Y/n- we should go play over their at the arcade, and if i win you have to by me uh-
Mattia- whatever you want
Y/n- okay
She said as she grabbed my hand and followed her to the arcade. The game was 3 rounds so we played them all.
Mattia- haha loserrrr i won
Y/n- you cheatedddd😂
Mattia- na your just jealous im better than you
Y/n- whatever, lets go
We sat their laughing and talking again, we past a stand where their were prices and a huge teddy bear for $3.00. Y/n went to the bathroom so i thought why not buy it for her. I paid and got the teddy bear and waited for y/n to come back. As she came back she saw me and chuckled.
Mattia- why you laughing
Y/n- nothing
Mattia- i got you this
Y/n- you shouldnt have
Mattia- i wanted to
Y/n- thank you
Roshuan- how are the lovely ducklings doing
Mattia- uh- i- were good
Lauren- the rides are closing because it actually is going to rain buh yall wanna go rat or something.
Everyone- ya sure
We stood their just kinda messing around when it started to rain, it was windy and it was starting to get heavy at one point. We were all running to the cars when roshuan slipped in a mud pile. We all ran back to him and helped him up. As we picked him up he mumbled 'can this dah get anyworse' and a lighting striked.
*y/n's pov*
As we got into the car i seen Roshuan slip onto a mud pile. I was chuckling a bit and drove to them.
Y/n- hey you guys good
Alejandro- no we're totally not soaked
Y/n- ima go home and get some clothes for you guys
Alejandro- go to mine
Y/n- okay meet us at Olive Garden
Alejandro- kk bye
I headed back home with the girls and stopped at alejandro's house for clothes too. I ended up getting some hoodies and shirts for the boys and drove to Olive Garden.