Part 23

It was 6am when we borded the plane. It took about 2 hours to arrive.
*2 hours later*
We had arrived at florida. We got off the plane and took our luggages. We all went to the main entrance and bought some starbucks. We were waiting for a taxi to come when it finally did. We going in 2 seperate taxis and went to our hotel. As we entered their was a bunch of fans in the building so we went the other way of the building into our rooms. Mattia, Alejandro, kairi, Roshuan, and alvaro were in one. While me, brianna, lauren and diego were in the other one. I wasreally tired so i got ontop of the bed and tried taking a nap buh then all the boys came walking in. I mumbled hi buh then alvaro and roshuan jumped on me.
Y/n-  guyssss
Alvaro- sorryy
Roshuan- you ready for tn
Y/n- fuck yeaa
They got off of me and i sat up, we were all talking and messing around till it was time for us to go to the meet and greet. We all got ready and headed to the room. As we entered fans were screaming and taking pictures. As we sat down we got a mic and then the fans started asking questions first went ale then alvaro, roshuan, mattia, kairi, brianna and then me.
Fans- are you and mattia dating?
Y/n- were just friends
Fans- do you like mattia?
And before i could answer time was up, we got out of our seats and took pictures, videos, tiktoks, etc. after 4 hours we went up to the boys room. A few other tiktokers hung out with us. Their was this one girl cynthia, and she was really touchy with mattia. We were playing spin the bottle and it landed on mattia and cynthia. I got a bit jealous at the fact that he looked a bit happier with her and all, playlist was only two days buh we were gonna spend a week in florida after playlist. Their was like a prom later tonight and i was obviously going with alvaro and roshuan cus alejandro met a girl named katie and they were going. Kairi and brianna were going together same with Lauren and diego and ofc cynthia and mattia were going together. I wasn't feeling so good so i went back to the other room. I guess brianna and lauren saw me and walked behind me.
Brianna- hey wait
Lauren- is something wrong
Y/n- oh no my head hurts
Lauren- you okay?
Y/n- yea im just gonna take a nap
Brianna- is it bc of cynthia-
Y/n- no just tell the boys ima nap cus my head hurts, thanks tho ill see you guys later
Brianna and lauren- okay
I entered the room and laid on the bed. I was scrolling threw tiktok when i heard a nock on the door. I went and opened the door and it was alejandro.
Y/n- oh hey
Alejandro- you good
Y/n- i guess
Alejandro- i saw the way you looked at cynthia and mattia
Y/n- oh um
Alejandro- are you jealous
Y/n- what? Pftt no
Alejandro- i know you like mattia
Y/n- i do buh he probably likes cynthia
Alejandro- he likes you
Y/n- he doesnt. you didnt see the way they look at each other and the kiss they shared and etc?
Alejandro- can we talk about that later? Cus ion want to make your head hurt more.
Y/n- thank you
Alejandro- so i like katie
Y/n- tbh i like her better than vic
Alejandro- me too and can you help me
Y/n- with
Alejandro- asking her to be my girlfriend
Y/n- yall barely just met
Alejandro- ik buh we like each other and we've been kinda like talking ever since i broke up with vic.
Y/n- okay, im in
We just chuckled and kept talking about relationships. He ended up leaving and i ended up taking a nap. Hours later i was woken up by brianna and lauren.
Y/n- what time is it
Brianna- 8 pm
Lauren- cmon go get ready the party starts in 10 mins
Y/n- okay im going
I got up and walked over to the restroom, i still had my curls so all i did was put on a light makeup and I couldn't find anything to wear so I eventually just grabbed a nude ish dress.
Outfit-

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all the boys sitting on the bed

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all the boys sitting on the bed. The boys mouth were dropped, i walked over to Roshuan and alvaro and closed them and kissed them both on the cheek. i put my heels on we all walked out the room.